Information about parking for tomorrow's event

Jessica

Mar 23, 2013, 4:11:36 PM3/23/13
to romero-inter...@googlegroups.com, romerointer...@groups.google.com
Friends,

Officials at Saint Joseph's University have asked that we park in the large lot off of 54th Street and City Avenue. There will be signs posted directing us toward the center of campus to the Campion Student Center were we will be in the Forum Theater on the 2nd floor. This will entail a 5 minute walk and some stairs. Therefore, if you are not able to walk, please inform security at the parking lot off of Cardinal Avenue that you need to park closer to the Campion Student Center.

Looking forward to seeing you at the event tomorrow at 2!