Philly Hosts the U.S. El Salvador Sister Cities National Gathering!!!!!

Jessica Culley

Aug 16, 2012, 11:43:57 AM8/16/12
to romero-inter...@googlegroups.com
Philly El Salvador Friends!

We want to warmly request that you save the date for the USESSC National Gathering to be held in Philadelphia, PA October 6 - 7, 2012 with the USESSC National Board meeting on October 7 or 8.

We are looking forward to seeing all of you. Please feel free to join us on Friday October 5 for a casual evening to meet and connect.

 Given that we are hosting, we hope that many of you will be able to make it out for all or part of the weekend's activities!

The agenda and logistics for the weekend are in process and will be made available once they are confirmed.

We do ask that you register if you are able - there is a form if you follow this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dENINWZ2VEZXcjZfT0VmUnR3a2FHY1E6MQ#gid=0

It's quite simple, but if you have questions or problems, please email lri...@gmail.com.

Also, USESSC Staff has put up some great photos from the Builder's Delegation.  You can check them out here:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.10151001684336871&type=1

En la lucha!

Jessica Culley