AUDITIONS Painted Perversion The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 13, 2010, 8:24:49 PM7/13/10
to Rocky Horror Pod Show
Attention all actors, actresses, and general people who want to have
fun;

Painted Perversion, Michigan's only continuing Rocky Horror
Picture Show shadow cast is entering a new era. We are looking for
anyone that likes to have fun and save the "drama for your mama". So,
if you think you are a Brad, or a Janet, or even a Dr. Frankenfurter;
be sure to come to the auditions for our upcoming show October 30,
2010 at the Michigan Theatre.

I am Jon Rowland. Some of you may know me as the Master of
Ceremonies for previous Painted Perversion shows and the Master of
DC. I have been doing Rocky Horror for over 20 years and I have a
passion for the theatre like no other. And I love The Rocky Horror
Picture Show. Any show were you can shout lines, throw things and
have fun for one evening is the show I love to be a part of in my
life. Come join the fun with me and Painted Perversion will face this
new era with the passion we all have for Rocky Horror.

Anyone auditioning be prepared to sing a piece from the show
and a reading from the show. You can audition for any part. If you
aren't sure you don't want to be in the "spotlight"; then anyone that
wants to be a part of this new era of Painted Perversion come
anyways. We are looking for tech and support crew for the entire
show. Auditions will be held at the Michigan Theatre located at 124
N. Mechanic Street, Jackson MI 49201. Audition dates are July 26 and
July 28, 2010. Audition times are from 6-8PM. Hope to see you
there. Rocky Horror Forever!!!

Your Director,
Sole Owner
Painted Perversion