New Rockypod is up!

Laura

Dec 9, 2007, 3:47:50 AM12/9/07
to Rocky Horror Pod Show
Faith and begorrah, I just put up a show!

I did a show with Jason James of The Nut Gallery Podcast a few weeks
back and have finally gotten some time to get it edited down (it was
pretty Skype-y so it was heavily chopped) and online.

My apologies: I am working around a child who insists on using THIS
computer since it is the fastest one and also a ISP that is lately hit
and miss. We're soon switching from cable modem to DSL because every
day the connection is down for several minutes to hours at a time and
our service provider, whose name rhymes with momcast, can't figure out
why and says it has to be something we're doing. Bite me, service
provider whose name rhymes with momcast!

Anyway, I also have another show recorded with Cesar and our friend
Eric, so that will be coming along soon as well. If anyone would like
to gueststar on the show, let me know!

Laura