Rocky Horror Picture Show Jackson MI January 12, 2008

Cheeky Monkey

Jan 6, 2008, 3:22:37 PM1/6/08
to Rocky Horror Pod Show
Hello fellow Transylvanias,

You heard right. The Rocky Horror Picture Show is returning (again) to
the Michigan Theatre in Downtown Jackson, Michigan. Show date is
January 12 at 11:30 PM. Tickets are $6 per person. For that classic
Rocky experience, audience participation prop bags will be for sale at
the front door ($3.00 a bag). With that in mind; NO OPEN FLAMES, no
outside props, no outside food/drink; will not be allowed at the
theatre. 17 and up can get in to see the movie. Anyone younger than
17 can get in with parent or guardian who is 17 or older. IDs will be
checked at the door, so please bring them if you want to get in. The
Michigan Theatre is located at 124 N. Mechanic Street Jackson, MI
49201. Free parking is available just north of the Michigan Theatre.
Phone number (517)783-0962. For advanced ticket sales (major credit
cards accepted), please call the theatre. Our group will also be
selling "speciality" Rocky tickets for the show. So, if you are in
Jackson, just call (517) 990-6660 for your advanced "Rocky Horror"
tickets.

We met our goal for the last Rocky and would like to bring in more
people for the experience. So, if you have never seen the show, this
is the one to go to. And if you have already seen our show, you know
why you need to see it again!! So, spread the word and come do the
Time Warp with us again!! If you saw our last show, Virgin games
returns for another engagement this Saturday. So, bring a Rocky
virgin; they will leave wanting more.

Master Of Ceremonies

Jon Rowland

P.S. Please help keep Rocky Horror alive in Jackson. Proceeds from
prop bag sales and donations to the cast help pay for the viewing
rights to Rocky. Sign our guest book at the theatre when you arrive.