Press Release-Painted Perversion Proudly Presents The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Cheeky Monkey

Nov 19, 2008, 12:14:00 PM11/19/08
to Rocky Horror Pod Show
Hello fellow Transylvanians, Rocky Virgins and Worshipers of D.C.,

Painted Perversion proudly presents The Rocky Horror Picture Show
at the Michigan Theatre in Downtown Jackson, Michigan. We just
celebrated our 1 year anniversary and things are just getting
started!! Be sure to come early to experience our unusual and
entertaining Pre-Shows. With our talented cast, you never know what
you will see. DRAG RACING returns!! This popular event is requested
every time we do a show and if you have never seen it, now is the time
to see why it is a favorite. Your two favorite male Transylvanians
(AKA Butt Babies) will be dressing in drag and racing for your
delight. Also, the costume contest returns. So, come dressed as your
Favorite RHPS character and win a prize (1st prize is a "one of a
kind" Painted Perversion T-Shirt signed by the entire cast; 2nd prize
is a "one of a kind" Painted Perversion pantie signed by the entire
cast).

Show date is November 29 at 11:30 PM. Tickets are $8 per person.
For that classic Rocky experience, audience participation prop bags
will be free for every person with a paid admission. With that in
mind; OPEN FLAMES, outside props, outside food/drink; will NOT be
allowed at the theatre. This is a Rated R movie. 17 and up can get
in to see the movie. Anyone younger than 17 can get in with parent or
guardian who is 17 or older. IDs will be checked at the door, so
please bring them if you want to get in. The Michigan Theatre is
located at 124 N. Mechanic Street Jackson, MI 49201. Free parking is
available north, south, and west of the Michigan Theatre. For
advanced ticket sales (major credit cards accepted), please visit our
website at http://jacksonrocky.home.comcast.net/~jacksonrocky/. Our
group will also be selling "specialty" Rocky tickets for the show. So,
if you are in Jackson (or just want more information), just call (517)
990-6660 for your advanced "Rocky Horror" tickets (please leave a
message).

For those of you who know of D.C. (you have seen him and his full
glory), he returns once again to the delight of our fans and the
giggling of the VIRGINS!!!! And if you have already seen our show,
you know why you need to see it again!! So, spread the word and come
do the Time Warp with us again!! If you saw our last show, Virgin
Torture returns for another engagement this show. So, bring a Rocky
virgin; they will leave wanting more.

PAINTED PERVERSION MERCHANDISE NOW FOR SALE!!!! T-shirts, panties,
and buttons; OH MY!!! With Painted Perversion's very own logo; so that
you may proudly display that you were "Painted" by the "Perversion".
Please help keep Rocky Horror alive in Jackson. Proceeds from
donations to the cast help pay for costumes, props, and set pieces.
Sign our guest book at the theatre when you arrive.

Master Of Ceremonies

Jon Rowland

P.S. On a sad note, Painted Perversion needs your HELP!! Our
rehearsal space is about to be taken away from us. As our rehearsal
space is also our home, that is sad news indeed. We are currently
raising funds to avoid losing our precious home. If you can help,
that would be much appreciated. Please give to a good cause; help
keep Painted Perversion and Rocky Horror alive for years to come. Ask
your Painted Perversion cast and crew how you can help.