Painted Perversion Proudly Presents THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW

Cheeky Monkey

Oct 24, 2010, 2:12:21 PM10/24/10
to Rocky Horror Pod Show
Welcome fellow Transylvanians, Rocky Virgins and Worshipers of D.C.,

After a long hiatus; PAINTED PERVERSION IS BACK!!! Even a battle
with cancer will not keep Painted Perversion down. Even when the cast
became disenchanted with the former leadership, Painted Perversion did
not die. Like the phoenix, it rose from the ashes and became
something even better. And, oh, did I mention the return of DOOM
COCK!?!?!?!? Ever wanted to be accepted, no matter what "clique" you
belong to? Then Painted Perversion welcomes you to our home, where we
accept everybody. So, come all you Freaks, Geeks, Preps, and whatever
clique you belong to; Painted Perversion and Rocky Horror welcome
you.

Show date is October 30th (HELL NIGHT), 2010 at 11:30 PM. Tickets
are $10 per person (the updated price is for the cleaning and
maintenance of the theatre, not our idea; but we understand the need
for a cleaning crew). For that classic Rocky experience, audience
participation prop bags will be free for every person with a paid
admission. With that in mind; OPEN FLAMES, outside props, outside food/
drink; will NOT be allowed at the theatre. This is a Rated R movie.
17 and up can get in to see the movie. Anyone younger than 17 can get
in with parent or guardian who is 17 or older. IDs will be checked at
the door, so please bring them if you want to get in. The Michigan
Theatre is located at 124 N. Mechanic Street Jackson, MI 49201. Free
parking is available north, south, and west of the Michigan Theatre.
So, if you are in Jackson (or just want more information), just call
(517) 780-3255 for advanced "Rocky Horror" tickets (please leave a
message).

Events for the evening are as follows:

-The always loved and anticipated Painted Perversion PreShow!!!! (It's
Halloween!! Ready for the LIVING DEAD?!?!?)

-Costume Contest!! Come dressed as your favorite Rocky Horror
character and win a prize (1st prize is a set of passes to the
Michigan Theatre; second prize is a pair of panties signed by the
entire cast of Painted Perversion)

-Virgin Torture!! (The Master of Ceremonies will once again "torture"
Rocky Virgins to the delight of the audience. What will he think of
next? Come see for yourself).

-Scream Queen Contest! (Last year, Kimberly Cameron blew the eardrums
off of everyone in the house. This year, she returns to challenge
anyone that can scream louder. Who will be the Scream Queen this
year?)

-The Rocky Horror Picture Show as shadow casted by Michigan's only
continuing monthly RHPS shadow cast. Come see why over 1000 fans love
seeing our show.

Added for the new year is the Michigan Theatre bar. That's right,
the Michigan Theatre is now offering alcohol for those of you that can
legally drink the night of Rocky Horror. For more information, please
call the Michigan Theatre at (517) 783-0962.

For those of you who know of D.C. (you have seen him and his full
glory), he returns once again to the delight of our fans and the
giggling of the VIRGINS!!!! And if you have already seen our show,
you know why you need to see it again!! So, spread the word and come
do the Time Warp with us again!! If you saw our last show, Virgin
Torture returns for another engagement this show. So, bring a Rocky
virgin; they will leave wanting more.

PAINTED PERVERSION MERCHANDISE NOW FOR SALE!!!! T-shirts, panties,
and buttons; OH MY!!! With Painted Perversion's very own logo; so that
you may proudly display that you were "Painted" by the "Perversion".
Please help keep Rocky Horror alive in Jackson. Proceeds from funds
to the cast help pay for costumes, props, and set pieces.

Master Of Ceremonies

Jon Rowland
AKA "Montrose"

P.S. Painted Perversion is not affiliated with the Michigan Theatre.
We only perform there. Any funds given to Painted Perversion is for
the sole purpose of keeping Rocky Horror alive and well in Jackson,
MI. If you have any questions about Painted Perversion, please e-mail
us a jacks...@yahoo.com . Come show your support and help keep
Rocky Horror in Michigan!!