ROCKY ROULETTE!!!!

Cheeky Monkey

Aug 18, 2008, 5:33:22 PM8/18/08
to Rocky Horror Pod Show
Hello fellow Transylvanians,

You heard right. The Rocky Horror Picture Show is returning (again) to
the Michigan Theatre in Downtown Jackson, Michigan. Come celebrate our
1 year anniversary with a special showing which we call "ROCKY
ROULETTE"!! At this show, cast members have no idea what part they
are playing until the night of the show. With the spin of the
Roulette Wheel, whichever part is shown, that is the part they play
for that night. Come join us for the beautiful Chaos that will
happen. Drag Racing returns!! Your two favorite male Transylvanians
(AKA Butt Babies) will be dressing in drag and racing for your
delight. Also, the costume contest returns. So, come dressed as your
Favorite RHPS character and win a prize. Show date is August 30th at
11:00 PM (cast has about one hour to get into costume and make-up to
be ready to go at MIDNIGHT). Tickets are $8 per person. For that
classic Rocky experience, audience participation prop bags will be
free for every person with a paid admission. With that in mind; NO
OPEN FLAMES, no outside props, no outside food/drink; will not be
allowed at the theatre. 17 and up can get in to see the movie. Anyone
younger than 17 can get in with parent or guardian who is 17 or older.
IDs will be checked at the door, so please bring them if you want to
get in. The Michigan Theatre is located at 124 N. Mechanic Street
Jackson, MI 49201. Free parking is available just north of the
Michigan Theatre. For advanced ticket sales (major credit cards
accepted), please call the theatre. Our group will also be selling
"speciality" Rocky tickets for the show. So, if you are in Jackson (or
just want more information), just call (517) 990-6660 for your
advanced "Rocky Horror" tickets (please leave a message).

We met our goal for the last Rocky and would like to bring in more
people for the experience. So, if you have never seen the show, this
is the one to go to. And if you have already seen our show, you know
why you need to see it again!! So, spread the word and come do the
Time Warp with us again!! If you saw our last show, Virgin games
returns for another engagement this show. So, bring a Rocky virgin;
they will leave wanting more.

Master Of Ceremonies

Jon Rowland

P.S. PAINTED PERVERSION MERCHANDISE NOW FOR SALE!!!! T-shirts and
panties with Painted Perversion very own logo; so that you may proudly
display that you were "Painted" by the "Perversion". Please help keep
Rocky Horror alive in Jackson. Proceeds from donations to the cast
help pay for costumes, props, and set pieces. Sign our guest book at
the theatre when you arrive.