Rocky Horror Picture Show Jackson MI July 26th, 2008 DRAG RACING!!!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 13, 2008, 12:50:18 PM7/13/08
to Rocky Horror Pod Show
Hello fellow Transylvanias,

You heard right. The Rocky Horror Picture Show is returning (again) to
the Michigan Theatre in Downtown Jackson, Michigan. If you have never
seen the show, add this to your own "Bucket List". If you have seen
the show, you know why you come back. Our cast is always changing and
people ask us "WHY?". Because our annual anniversary show is called
Rocky Roulette. At this show, cast members are determined by the spin
of the wheel. Whichever part is shown, that is the part they play for
that night. DRAG RACING NIGHT!!! Your two favorite male cast
members will be dressing in drag and racing for your delight. Also,
the costume contest returns. So, come dressed as your Favorite RHPS
character and win a prize. Show date is July 26th at 11:30 PM.
Tickets are $8 per person. For that classic Rocky experience, audience
participation prop bags will be free for every person with a paid
admission. With that in mind; NO OPEN FLAMES, no outside props, no
outside food/drink; will not be allowed at the theatre. 17 and up can
get in to see the movie. Anyone younger than 17 can get in with parent
or guardian who is 17 or older. IDs will be checked at the door, so
please bring them if you want to get in. The Michigan Theatre is
located at 124 N. Mechanic Street Jackson, MI 49201. Free parking is
available just north of the Michigan Theatre. For advanced ticket
sales (major credit cards accepted), please call the theatre. Our
group will also be selling "speciality" Rocky tickets for the show.
So, if you are in Jackson (or just want more information), just call
(517) 990-6660 for your advanced "Rocky Horror" tickets (please leave
a message).

We met our goal for the last Rocky and would like to bring in more
people for the experience. So, if you have never seen the show, this
is the one to go to. And if you have already seen our show, you know
why you need to see it again!! So, spread the word and come do the
Time Warp with us again!! If you saw our last show, Virgin games
returns for another engagement this show. So, bring a Rocky virgin;
they will leave wanting more.

Master Of Ceremonies

Jon Rowland

P.S. PAINTED PERVERSION MERCHANDISE NOW FOR SALE!!!! T-shirts and
panties with Painted Perversion very own logo; so that you may proudly
display that you were "Painted" by the "Perversion". Please help keep
Rocky Horror alive in Jackson. Proceeds from donations to the cast
help pay for costumes, props, and set pieces. Sign our guest book at
the theatre when you arrive.