Painted Perversion Presents Rocky Horror Picture Show Sept. 27 11:30PM

Cheeky Monkey

Sep 17, 2008, 8:19:45 PM9/17/08
to Rocky Horror Pod Show
Hello fellow Transylvanians, Rocky Virgins and Worshipers of D.C.,

Painted Perversion presents The Rocky Horror Picture Show at the
Michigan Theatre in Downtown Jackson, Michigan. We just celebrated
our 1 year anniversary and things are just getting started!! Be sure
to come early to experience our unusual and entertaining Pre-Shows.
With our talented cast, you never know what you will see. DRAG RACING
returns!! This popular event is requested every time we do a show and
if you have never seen it, now is the time to see why it is a
favorite. Your two favorite male Transylvanians (AKA Butt Babies)
will be dressing in drag and racing for your delight. Also, the
costume contest returns. So, come dressed as your Favorite RHPS
character and win a prize (1st prize is a "one of a kind" Painted
Perversion T-Shirt signed by the entire cast; 2nd prize is a "one of a
kind" Painted Perversion pantie signed by the entire cast). Show date
is September 27th at 11:30 PM. Tickets are $8 per person. For that
classic Rocky
experience, audience participation prop bags will be free for every
person with a paid admission. With that in mind; OPEN FLAMES, outside
props, outside food/drink; will NOT be allowed at the theatre. 17 and
up can get in to see the movie. Anyone younger than 17 can get in with
parent or guardian who is 17 or older. IDs will be checked at the
door, so please bring them if you want to get in. The Michigan Theatre
is located at 124 N. Mechanic Street Jackson, MI 49201. Free parking
is available north, south, and west of the Michigan Theatre. For
advanced ticket sales (major credit cards accepted), please visit our
website at http://jacksonrocky.home.comcast.net/~jacksonrocky/. Our
group will also be selling "specialty" Rocky tickets for the show. So,
if you are in Jackson (or just want more information), just call (517)
990-6660 for your advanced "Rocky Horror" tickets (please leave a
message).

For those of you who know of D.C. (you have seen him and his full
glory), he returns once again to the delight of our fans and the
giggling of the VIRGINS!!!! And if you have already seen our show,
you know why you need to see it again!! So, spread the word and come
do the Time Warp with us again!! If you saw our last show, Virgin
Torture returns for another engagement this show. So, bring a Rocky
virgin; they will leave wanting more.

Master Of Ceremonies

Jon Rowland

P.S. PAINTED PERVERSION MERCHANDISE NOW FOR SALE!!!! T-shirts and
panties with Painted Perversion very own logo; so that you may proudly
display that you were "Painted" by the "Perversion". Please help keep
Rocky Horror alive in Jackson. Proceeds from donations to the cast
help pay for costumes, props, and set pieces. Sign our guest book at
the theatre when you arrive.