Why Give Up Ultimate When Away at the Shore?

Marc Sorini

Jun 24, 2024, 4:23:32 PMJun 24
to Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), Fernwood Ultimate, Rockville ultimate
Dear Discers,

Sharing this information for those who, like me, plans to spend some time on the Eastern Shore this summer.  It was in response to an inquiry to the Easton Ultimate Facebook page:
  1. Hey Marc, we play on Monday nights in Berlin on grass at the Northern Worcester Athletic Complex from 6-8:30.
  2. We play Tuesday nights in Salisbury behind the YCMA on grass from 5:30-8.
  3. We play Thursday nights in Ocean City on the beach from 6-8:30 on Somerset Ave under the Ferris wheel.

William Davis

Jun 24, 2024, 5:29:14 PMJun 24
to Marc Sorini, Blueberry Hill Ultimate Frisbee (Derwood/Gaithersburg), Fernwood Ultimate, Rockville ultimate
awesome Marc