Game tonight

Howie Joress

Jun 29, 2021, 8:22:24 AM6/29/21
to Rockville ultimate
Game 6pm at Welsh. It's very hot so bring plenty of water. Masks still mandatory for the unvaccinated

Howie Joress
Sent from my droid

Andrew Glover

Jun 30, 2021, 5:02:37 PM6/30/21
to rockul...@googlegroups.com
Is there no game tonight (Wednesday 6/30)? I saw yesterday but must have mixed up my nights. Sorry, trying to make my first game after joining and new to Rockville.

--
Any location posted in advance is tentative. Please check messages ASAP if you can't find us. We occasionally must move because the field is taken.

https://pickupultimate.com/map/city/washingtondc
---

Howie Joress

Jun 30, 2021, 5:06:41 PM6/30/21
to Rockville ultimate
Welcome Andrew!  Games are Mon and Wed at 6 and Sat at 10:30 (no game tonight).  We have been mainly playing at Welsh but watch the list for field changes if needed.
Best,
Howie

Andrew Glover

Jun 30, 2021, 5:12:21 PM6/30/21
to rockul...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! Thought I saw they were typically Wednesday’s which is what threw me off. Hopefully catch up next week with you all!

Charles Yu

Jun 30, 2021, 5:13:24 PM6/30/21
to Rockville Ultimate
Oh, did we change it up to M/W to avoid Ray's Meadow now? Good to know.

Howie Joress

Jun 30, 2021, 5:16:37 PM6/30/21
to Rockville ultimate
Sorry y'all brain fart.  I meant to say Tues/Thurs @ 6 pm