[Question] How configue table_properties_collector_factories to NewCompactOnDeletionCollectorFactory in Java?

xin sun

Jun 26, 2024, 9:34:01 AM (8 days ago) Jun 26
to rocksdb
Hi,
My project is developed using Java and uses
org.rocksdb.ColumnFamilyOptions#getColumnFamilyOptionsFromProps to set
options for CFs, following the introduction in this document[1], I want to set
table_properties_collector_factories to NewCompactOnDeletionCollectorFactory.
I have tried various ways but none have worked. So my question is, does
table_properties_collector_factories support being set using Properties or option
string? If it does, how should I write the code?

Thanks.