Fw: AMERICAN EXCEPTUALISM

Marv Tripp

Apr 21, 2013, 6:47:53 PM4/21/13
to Marv and Jeanette Tripp

AMERICAN EXCEPTUALISM

Before all the dots are collected, we may err in our conclusions if we go ahead with the dots we have.  But here goes.  The Boston Bombers were probably acting on their ideology, negative to the United States.

The ingredients of our own ideology has grown out of our unquestioned supremacy that gives us dominion over the world.  We claim prerogatives allowed to no other nation.  Such American exceptualism is resented elsewhere.  We may experience further acts of terror growing out of that resentment.  We are horrified by the Boston bombing, but we blithely designate any village to be blasted by our drones.

Marv