Playcount not syncing back to iTunes

Mike Low

May 5, 2022, 7:12:24 AM5/5/22
to Rocket Player
Hi, just found this forum and wonder if anyone can help. Been happily using isyncr & Rocket Player for ages and the support has always been exemplary for the mostly minor issues I've had, but support from the recent new owners has been useless. I've just changed my Samsung phone for a Pixel 5, both with Android 12. Have installed and reinstalled countless times now and just can't get playcounts to update back to iTunes. The problem seems to be that Rocket Player isn't creating the isyncr.xml file with it's playcounts for isyncr to sync back. The same versions are still working ok on my old Samsung so don't know if the problem is related to the Pixel 5 or the install process. Would very much appreciate any help before I have to go looking for alternative apps.
Thanks, Mike