How do I get an Artist photo

Dave Crump

Jul 21, 2022, 5:09:49 AM7/21/22
to Rocket Player
HI All,

I'm setting up an Android player for the car, and Rocket PLayer looks the goods from my perspective.

I have my music all scanned, and ID3 tags are working fine for albums etc..

What I can't work out is how, for the Artist and Album Artist tabs, I can get either a photo of the artist, or alternatively get rid of the default photo icon.

I'd really like to clean that bit up - it looks second rate with just the default grey icon showing for every artist.

I've seen references to a Cloud subscription that might be needed, but haven't worked out how I subscribe.

Thanks for your help.

Dave