Problems with Live Lists and track start & end times

John Glendinning

Mar 18, 2022, 9:29:30 AM3/18/22
to Rocket Player
Hi,

I use Rocket Player on Android 11.  Since the most recent app update in January my Live Lists have disappeared from the player, and the start and end times I set for my tracks through iTunes no longer seem to work.  When I try to add new Live Lists they also do not appear.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app as a fresh install, however this doesn't appear to change some of my settings so doesn't seem to be giving me a 'clean installation', and the issues are not resolved.  Could anyone please advise me how I can uninstall and provide a clean install of Rocket Player without doing a factory reset on my phone?

Finally, I sent a message reporting the Live List issues through the app to the developers in January, but have had no response beyond an acknowledgement email.  Is this software still supported?

Thanks,

John