Playlist problems

Mike S

Dec 28, 2021, 11:07:25 AM12/28/21
to Rocket Player
The playlists I created randomly disappeared.  I tried to recreate them and rocketplay goes through all the settings and acts as if it will create your playlists but the new playlists never appear in the playlist tab.  This is for smart or live playlists.  Static playlists also disappeared but I easily recreated them.  Any suggestions?

John IV

Dec 29, 2021, 5:27:52 PM12/29/21
to Rocket Player
Same after last update.

luca bloom

Jan 3, 2022, 8:41:48 AM1/3/22
to Rocket Player
yep. I'm having that too.
Does anybody have an example file? I would like to create one on a pc and copy it to wherever rocketplayer stores the files to see if I can get my lists back that way..

Rocket Player

Jan 4, 2022, 3:23:15 PM1/4/22
to Rocket Player
Thanks for reporting this! I have now reproduced this. This issue affects everyone running Android 12 and the latest version of Rocket Player. I'm working on a fix that will be in the next update! I hope to have that out to you guys by the end of the week.

Sorry!

-Justin

John Glendinning

Jan 17, 2022, 7:26:11 AM1/17/22
to Rocket Player
I'm now having this issue on Android 11 :S