JRStudio Rocket player does not see any files

s c

Jul 17, 2022, 9:54:30 AM7/17/22
to Rocket Player
Hello,

I switched to Samsung 9+ and copied all my music to the SD card there. The Rocket Player shows blank under all headers: songs, folders, albums, play list etc. Now I look in the file manager and all the files and folders are present under  /sdcard/music/ folder names. I can play the files in VLC from each folder through the "browse" button. The playlists do not work there either. In Rocket player I have checked the settings, made sure all permissions are granted etc. Manual rescan does not do any thing (no scanning). In the RP settings---- My library--- select media folders---- "add path" I tired   /sdcard/music . That did not do any thing.  I updated, uninstalled, re-installed RP. NO difference. I really like Rocket player and would like to get it working. Any suggestions. Thanks.

Tony P

Jul 18, 2022, 9:07:12 AM7/18/22
to Rocket Player
I had issues with mine, had to do a re install and lost access to the SD card. I'm not even sure how I figured this out BUT, I did ADD PATH and put: /storage/0000-0000  and it worked

Don't ask me how or why, but it did and I hope it works for you 🤘