Android 12 notification always lags one title behind

jayr2305

Jan 27, 2022, 7:52:25 AM1/27/22
to Rocket Player
just updated to android 12 and noticed that the album cover and title is lagging or not in sync when playing a playlist. this is with the android built in media notification - rocket players own notification works like it should.

jayr2305

Feb 1, 2022, 8:31:15 AM2/1/22
to Rocket Player
more information: the notification doesn't seem to update when switching tracks the first time. it will update when you pause the track. it's a samsung phone with oneui 4 btw.

Ido Adam

Apr 2, 2022, 5:51:14 AM4/2/22
to Rocket Player
Hi,
I suffered from the same problem after upgrading to One UI 4. The solution suggested by JRT Studio was to add a Rocket Player widget to my home screen and play a few songs. The mere presence of the widget fixed the lag in the Android built-in media notification. The lag has not returned even after I removed the widget from the home screen.

jayr2305

Apr 6, 2022, 6:04:27 AM4/6/22
to Rocket Player
@Ido thanks for your answer. Looks like the users are the only ones left here giving support :(
unfortunately it didn't really work for me. sometimes the notification is in sync, but most times it lags behind. maybe it's because i mainly use it with shuffle? idk.
hoping for an update!