Rocket Player Keeps Randomly Minimising

Er1nye5

May 11, 2022, 7:07:16 PM5/11/22
to Rocket Player
This has been an issue for a few months now. My player keeps randomly minimising (it keeps playing but you can imagine that while driving this is a major issue).

I have a S21 running android 12 & rocket player is up to date as far as google play says.

Rocket player is usually only 1 of 2 (3 max) apps running at the time when this happens. Not sure what more info I can provide.
Message has been deleted

Jeff Hunt

May 23, 2022, 4:49:34 PM5/23/22
to Rocket Player
I'm experiencing the same thing.  Usually it's just when I first open it.  It will launch and then within about 5 seconds it "closes" but it's still playing (if I got it started before it shuts down).  Reopening usually stays up, but I've had it close 2-3 times in a row.  Samsung Note 20, Android 12.  I even just did a fresh wipe and reinstall of the entire phone, but it still happens.

Kevin Palm

May 23, 2022, 5:41:03 PM5/23/22
to Rocket Player
Same here on my Galaxy A42.  Ever since the 6.1.0 update, Rocket Player constantly scans for new songs AND randomly minimizes for no reason.  I ended up switching to Poweramp, which does everything Rocket Player does and then some, and the unlocker was only $2!  ;-)

Daniel Faigin

May 23, 2022, 6:53:02 PM5/23/22
to Rocket Player
When Poweramp updates play counts, last play date, and ratings, do they sync back into iTunes with iSyncr?

Kevin Palm

May 23, 2022, 7:02:45 PM5/23/22
to Rocket Player
No idea, I don't use iTunes nor iSyncr.  I just use it as a standalone music player and to interface with Android Auto, both of which it's perfect for.