Logging user out on network disconnect

Sand

May 26, 2009, 11:02:19 AM5/26/09
to rocket-gwt
Hello

I am encountering a problem wherein i am not getting rocket event
message on client side on Network Unplug in Firefox on OnFailure
(......).I am looking to log user out if network gets disconnected.In
Rocket client side, i am getting error cause at OnFailure(....) in
internet explorer (Unable to connect.......) after which i am logging
user out but on firefox i am not getting error cause on client side
due to which i am unable to logout.Why i am not getting similar
onFailure message in Firefox as i am getting in IE?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Salil

Miroslav Pokorny

May 26, 2009, 7:32:07 PM5/26/09
to rocke...@googlegroups.com, rocket-gwt
My guess is related to firefox not reporting the network loss. Why I
am not sure will have to investigate.

Try repeating a network loss in something like gtalk USO g both
browsers and see what happens.

You might be able to learn something.