Work.com.mm <talent@email.work.com.mm>

Nyinyi Nyinyi

Mar 9, 2017, 9:25:38 PM3/9/17
to Rock Crawlers - Classifieds

unn.nyinyi 381 NI 62417 UN United national.pngnyinyi goodmorning.

ASIA STATES ASIAN COUNTRIES SOUTH ASIA.

NYINYI COUNTRY MYANMAR NATIONAL RAKHAING STATES HOME TOWSHIP KYAUK PHYU VILLAGE PIN LAY NAAR. YAWER.

According to the new charter of the association of southeast Asian Nation.doc

der from a live person over the phone. Just tell them you want access to the Nick's Notebook private gold deal.

To your wealth,

Nick Hodge
Founder & Editor
Nick’s Notebook

……………………………………………………………………..

FORECASTS & TRENDS E-LETTER
by Gary D. Halbert
January 3, 2017

  1. Over Two-Thirds of Americans Retire Too Early
  2. The Main Sources of Income in Retirement
  3. Most Retirees Spend Less Than They Can Afford
  4. How Retirees Can Avoid Under-Spending in Retirement
  5. Parting Thoughts: Happy New Year Again, Everyone

Overview

We all know that there is a savings crisis in America. According to the National Institute on Retirement Security (NIRS), the median savings balance of near-retirement households is only around $12,000, while the median saving balance for all working-age households is only around $3,000.

NIRS states that some 45%, or 38 million working-age households, have no retirement savings. Based on 401(k)-type accounts and IRA balances alone, NIRS says some 92% of working households do not meet conservative retirement savings targets for their age and income. Even when counting their entire net worth, 65% still fall short.

While saving trends have started to improve over the last couple of years, we’re still facing a huge shortfall, especially among Baby Boomers of all races who are retiring in droves. No one knows the solution to this dilemma. The obvious answer is that most Americans will need to work longer before they retire.

Yet just the opposite is happening. Americans are retiring earlier and earlier. Recent data show that over half of working Americans are retiring between the ages of 61 and 65, despite their lack of savings. This doesn’t make sense.

Even more surprising is another study which found that most retirees in recent years are spending even less each year than they can afford to in retirement. Here again, the reasons are not entirely clear. I’ll try to make sense of them as we go along today.

Over Two-Thirds of Americans Retire Too Early

You’ve heard the horror stories about many Americans retiring with puny nest eggs and little income to live on. Still, data show that more than two-thirds of Americans are out of the full-time workforce by age 66.

Over half of Americans quit working between the ages of 61 and 65, while 18% retire even earlier, according to the data shown below from the LIMRA Secure Retirement Institute. By age 75, almost 90% of Americans have left the labor force, LIMRA says, despite the savings crisis.

The retirement statistics no doubt include some people who can’t find work or who can’t work because of health problems. Still, early retirement usually means an income squeeze. So what gives?

Savings

Retirement Savings

Along with stopping work early, most Americans begin collecting Social Security before their full retirement age, which is 66 for many and rises to 67 for those born after 1960. That’s a bad idea since it reduces the total amount they’ll receive from the government over their lifetimes.

Fortunately, the percentage of those claiming Social Security early has declined in the last few years. That’s good news because monthly benefits rise by roughly 6.5% to 8% a year between ages 62 and 70. Still, in 2014, 57% of men and 64% of women took Social Security early.

Half of leading-edge Baby Boomers, those ages 61 to 69, have fully retired and about 15% of the total US population is now finished with work. Among this group, the presence of a traditional pension or retirement plan is often what separates those considered income-rich from those who are not, according to the latest LIMRA report.

The Main Sources of Income in Retirement

Retired Americans receive over $1.3 trillion in income annually. The vast majority of this income comes from two sources: Social Security (42%) and traditional pension and retirement plans (30%), with the remainder coming from other sources. The traditional pensions remain fairly common for those over 75, but are virtually nonexistent for those under 35, LIMRA found.

Some 41% of retirees have annual income of less than $25,000, and of those, only 21% receive income from a pension or retirement plan. Meanwhile, of retirees with income over $50,000 a year, about 80% draw from a pension or retirement plan.

To get a picture of how severe the retirement income crisis is — and why more Americans should consider working longer and delaying Social Security — LIMRA looked at total household savings.

US households own $31 trillion of investable assets. That’s an average of $253,200 per household. But most of that is owned by the wealthy. The median holding of investable assets is just $17,500, and three in four American households have saved less than $100,000.

Most Retirees Spend Less Than They Can Afford

Much of the advice on managing your finances in retirement focuses on controlling spending to ensure that assets last a lifetime. And that certainly makes sense, especially for people who are short on savings.

But many retirees face a different problem. They have sufficient resources to support themselves, but are so reluctant to draw on their nest egg that it continues to grow throughout retirement. In other words, they spend less than they can afford to in retirement.

That may be good for their heirs, but it can prevent them from enjoying their retirement life as much as they could. Here’s how to stop “spendaphobia” from undermining the retirement Americans have worked and saved so hard to attain.

Researchers including the American College of Financial Services chief academic officer Michael Finke found a “retirement consumption gap” when they examined retiree spending habits between 2000 and 2012 for a study published earlier this year.

Specifically, except for households of low to modest means, the retirees they tracked were spending less on average than the amount available to them from Social Security, pensions and income from retirement accounts. In the case of wealthy retirees, the researchers calculated that they were spending less than half the annual amount they could actually afford to spend.

Vanguard, one of the world’s largest investment companies, discovered a similar reluctance to spend when it surveyed retirees with at least $100,000 in financial assets. For example, when Vanguard looked at what it called “cornerstone accounts” — workplace savings plans, IRAs, brokerage and mutual fund accounts — it estimated that retirees spent only 60% of the money they withdrew, and reinvested the remaining 40% in other accounts.

There are any number of reasons that explain why many retirees are so hesitant to spend down their savings. The combination of longer lifespans and the inherent difficulty of estimating a sustainable withdrawal rate can make retirees overly cautious about spending for fear of outliving their assets.

Likewise, the threat of high medical expenses or a medical emergency late in life may also lead many people to be especially conservative about tapping their nest egg. And undoubtedly some retirees may limit spending because they wish to pass on a legacy to heirs.

But Finke believes there’s also a psychological or emotional factor that contributes to this aversion to spend. “A lot of retirees have formed a habit of thrift over the years. And they’ve developed a decision-making rule that you don’t spend more than your income,” he explains.

What they consider income can include interest, dividends and other distributions from investments, Finke says, but not the capital growth of their portfolios — which makes them reluctant to dip into principal.

Indeed, when Finke and another researcher asked retirees as part of a yet-to-be-published study whether they would feel uncomfortable spending down assets in order.

Here’s how you can play them for fast, huge gains of
200%, 426%, 832%,
or more no matter how
the price is moving... without touching
risky options, futures, bonds, or bullion...

rsdt-texas-glitch-nevada

rsdt-texas-glitch-colorado

rsdt-texas-glitch-semafo

rsdt-texas-glitch-richmont

Dear Reader,

Hi. My name is Gerardo Del Real.

And for the past decade, I’ve operated quietly behind the scenes in the gold and natural resource markets.

I’m on a first-name basis with all of the major players in this industry.

And I’ve been successfully leveraging my network of contacts to help my clients make money in the sector. Some of them have assets in the billions of dollars.

But I don’t sell gold coins or bars or anything like that. I’m not a bullion dealer, nor do I have any relationships with any dealers.

I don’t collect gold either. I’m NOT a “gold bug.” See, most of these people think that you can only make money when gold prices are rising.

But that’s simply not true.

I also like to make money on gold even when it's falling in price (my high-net worth investor clients do too.)

And I do exactly that by finding these little-known “glitches” in the gold markets.

Spot them, and you can make hundreds of percentage gains in very little time at all... even in bear markets.

Most “analysts” simply don’t know how to identify them. And most mainstream investors don’t have any clue that these “glitches” exist.

And you don’t need to touch any risky options, futures, bonds, or even the metal itself. All you have to do when you see the “glitch” is just grab shares of stock.

Here’s an example...

The year 2015 was a rough one for the resource markets. Gold prices plummeted 13%. And a lot of investors got burned.

But on January 9, the “glitch” appeared in a company called Claude Resources.

The stock jumped 138% in just four months, all while gold prices were plummeting.

rsdt-texas-glitch-claude

Let me give you another example...

The year 2014 was also difficult for resource stocks. Gold was battered throughout the year, losing 2% in value.

But I found one of these gold market “glitches.” It appeared in a tiny exploration company called Nevada Sunrise.

By investing in the stock right after I spotted this “glitch” in January, it could have allowed you to make 832% in just six months on a single play.

rsdt-texas-glitch-nevada

That could have turned every $10,000 invested into $83,200.

And then it appeared again in February 2014 in a company called Balmoral Resources. As gold prices were beaten down, the stock ran up 189% over the next four months.

rsdt-texas-glitch-balmoral

The “glitch” surfaced again in June in a tiny gold producer called Richmont Mines. The shares soared 198% in only six months.

rsdt-texas-glitch-richmont

And these “glitches” happen even in the worst years for gold prices.

Just take 2013 for instance...

A USA Today headline from 2013 proclaimed, “Gold has worst year since 1981.”

The yellow metal shed a whopping 28% of its value. Barrick, the $20 billion gold mining giant, lost 50% of its value, dropping to a 21-year low.

But the “glitch” appeared in Colorado Resources in April of that year. The shares soared 426% higher over the next three months.

rsdt-texas-glitch-colorado

On June 16, 2013, the “glitch” appeared again in a tiny gold exploration company in West Africa called Semafo.

rsdt-texas-glitch-semafo

Shares of the company ran up 200% over the following six months.

And all of these gains happened during the recent bear market in precious metals, which was the worst one in the past 40 years.

Now don’t get me wrong...

You can make money in the gold and resource markets by finding the very best companies and holding them for an extended period of time.

I’m talking about early-stage companies that have good assets, great exploration upside, a clear path to production, and multiple catalysts.

For instance, I found a company for my clients called Rare Element Resources. It was sitting on a great exploration property in Wyoming. And it had lots of exploration potential...

Shares of the company went up as much as 3,900% over the course of two years.

A $10,000 investment would have turned into $400,000 profits. That’s a pretty good haul by anyone’s measure.

rsdt-texas-glitch-rare

But this is NOT the main reason why high-net worth investors seek me out for advice.

They pay me because I have a knack for spotting these “glitches” in the gold and natural resource markets... and then taking advantage of them for big, fast gains.

I’m talking about double- and triple-digit gains that you can bank in as little as a few weeks or a few months... whether the price of gold goes up or down...

Just like the 832% gains you could have captured on Nevada Sunrise in four months...

The 200% gains you could have pocketed on Semafo in six months...

The 426% gains on Colorado Resources in three months...

And more...

I’m constantly looking for them while most “analysts” follow the same old “go nowhere” blue-chip stocks.

But here’s the thing... I’ve found “glitches” that pay out even faster gains.

Let me give you an example...

Recently, the Federal Reserve announced that it plans to raise interest rates three times in 2017 due to the expectation of higher inflation and a tighter job market.

The writing is on the wall... the dollar will get stronger in the near term and in the short term gold has further downside.

As a result, a “glitch” was created in the market... one that helped us leverage this volatile gold situation in our favor...

Readers who followed my approach had the opportunity to capture gains of 50% on a single trade... in just five days.

Without using options... without touching futures... and without going into the currency markets.

The gains came through a simple trade you could’ve made in the stock market right through your regular brokerage account.

In short, while most investors were hoodwinked by the Fed, you could have banked a quick 50% profit.

rsdt-texas-glitch-fed

Like I said, these are unique investment opportunities that allow you to capitalize on movements in the gold markets in the short term, regardless of the direction of prices.

But forget about buying risky options that can expire on you...

Forget about high-leveraged futures trading that can wipe you out overnight.

Forget about shorting stocks...

And forget about risking your money in the foreign exchange (FOREX) markets...

Because all of the plays I focus on are ones that you can make in your existing brokerage account. No special accounts needed.

This is my bread and butter.

I can tell you that most of the “analysts” out there aren’t doing this kind of intense work.

They aren’t taking advantage of short-term volatility to make easy money. Volatility in the price of gold can trigger these “glitches.”

But most analysts on Wall Street typically shy away from volatility.

But I don’t shy away from it because I know how to turn it into quick profits. This is what I live for.

These “analysts” are NOT watching 100-200 positions like I am on a daily basis.

And they certainly aren’t putting their money where their mouths are like I do.

I’m one of the few people in the world who actually puts my own money into the positions that I uncover... the same positions that I recommend to my own clients.

And I’ve been able to fund a multimillion-dollar real estate portfolio with the profits that I’ve made through my resource plays.

I own real estate in Alaska, Texas, and Mexico.

I’m a restless guy, which is why I like wide open spaces where I can stretch my legs.

But if you prefer a beach condo in Hawaii, or a penthouse in a city like New York or San Francisco, that’s all up to you.

This is your shot at defining your life the way you want to.

So let me give you the full details right now...

Minting Riches from “Glitches”

You won’t find these unique “glitches” by looking at a chart.

They’re invisible to the naked eye...

And I don’t have some wacky computer “system” that spits them out for me...

Spotting these “glitches” is the culmination of all of my experience in the resource markets, all of my boots-on-the-ground research, and my entire network of contacts that I’ve built up over my career...

They’ve helped me spin off profits almost at will no matter which way the market was headed... while most everyone else got crushed by every unexpected move the market threw at them.

Just imagine how it feels to have the edge over central bankers for once in your life... completely turning the tables and putting this strategy to work to live the life you deserve...

And that’s not even counting the money you can make during the next phase of the gold bull market...

So by all means, keep holding your long-term gold and silver stocks.

But also use this “edge” in the markets that helps you turn short-term moves into big profits.

Because the best part is that when you use this secret...

You could make money whether resource prices go up OR down!

Let me explain...

Last year we watched gold go on a spectacular run that paid off handsomely for investors who followed me into it.

But I’ve also warned my readers we could see gold undergo a small correction and retrace in the coming months...

If they just sit in mining stocks, they’re going to leave profits on the table.

But for anyone using my unique approach, it means profiting in the short-term from the trend of lower gold prices.

That’s exactly what we did in the trade I showed you earlier where we took advantage of the interest rate hike announcement... which was bearish for gold.

But it created a “glitch” in the market that we took advantage of as the dollar got stronger in relation to gold.

Readers had the opportunity to bank a quick 50% in just five days.

Other times it could be that a resource company has pending drill results or some other near-term catalyst that could deliver a quick pop in share prices.

Or it could be that a high-quality junior gold mining stock gets unfairly oversold, perhaps on the heels of a news release or in a falling gold market.

That allows us to swoop in and pick up shares at bargain basement prices. And then ride it for quick gains as the stock “corrects.”

When things get “out of whack” in the gold markets, we’ll look to pounce on it. That, in a nutshell, is the “glitch” in the market.

By identifying these “glitches”, you could score huge gains even if the price of gold is falling...

Just like you could have with Balmoral Resources, where you could have banked 189% in a matter of four months.

rsdt-texas-glitch-balmoral

Or Semafo, which gave you the opportunity to ride it for 200% gains in just six months.

rsdt-texas-glitch-semafo

Or Colorado Resources, where you could have grabbed 426% gains over three months.

rsdt-texas-glitch-colorado

And with the markets more volatile than ever these days, things get “out of whack” a lot.

President Trump is unlike any leader of the free world we’ve ever had. There will be a lot of unpredictability and volatility that will come from his presidency. That’s going to create a lot of opportunities to profit from “glitches” created by his policies and rhetoric.

You see, this program was designed to be successful whether the price of gold goes up or down, giving you the ultimate safe haven in precious metals.

Of course, taking a longer-term view, I believe the only direction gold can go is up, up, up.

If and when the Fed continues to raise interest rates and pops the bond market bubble... investors are going to come running into the one safe haven that’s represented real wealth over the last couple thousand years... GOLD.

And if the economy starts to recover... then the $7 trillion that central banks around the globe have pumped into the markets over the last five years is almost certainly going to kick off a massive wave of inflation... also sending gold prices soaring.

On top of that, emerging countries like China and India are buying up gold bars at unprecedented rates... and the price of mining gold continues to soar higher and higher.

The simple fact is... any way you look at it, gold is setting up for a monster run over the next few years.

But why not make money whether that happens sooner or later?

In fact, if gold undergoes a small correction like I think it will in the next few months, that doesn’t mean we have to sit on our hands.

We can take advantage of the short-term change in the trend. And we can do it by taking advantage of the “glitches” created by these situations.

And we don’t just have to do it with gold, either.

Let me give you another example of a “glitch” I found...

Uranium got hammered in 2016. Prices slid more than 41%, dropping to a 12-year low because of a supply glut.

But recently, there has been a resurgence in the beaten-down uranium markets as Kazakhstan, which is the biggest producer of uranium in the world, announced it would be cutting its production.

And I found an excellent way to get readers positioned for the coming move.

So I told readers to buy shares of a small uranium exploration company.

Those who listened to my recommendation had the chance to snag a quick 40% profit in just three short days.

My point is this...

Short-term changes in trends can create volatility in the prices of certain assets in the resource market.

By spotting these changes, and then getting ahead of them, you can make extraordinary profits. And you can do it very quickly... no matter where you are in the world.

And over the coming months, I see A LOT of volatility entering the markets, which will provide us with excellent short-term trading opportunities.

Let me explain why...

See, most investors only focus on the massive amount of debt that the United States has.

But the fact of the matter is that the debt situation is even worse in economies abroad.

Italy has the second highest debt in the Eurozone. Its economy is barely growing. And it presents the biggest threat to the extinction of the Euro.

In Spain and France, it would take nearly all the money generated by their economies in an entire year to equal their national debts. France’s economy has stagnated.

With the dollar getting stronger, it will hurt these economies even more as it makes paying down the debt they have in dollars much harder.

And there is a whopping $3 TRILLION that these economies have in dollar-denominated debt. This could trigger a wave of defaults like we’ve never seen before.

These situations will create a lot of volatility in the markets in the coming months as flight capital floods into safe havens like gold, the dollar, and other assets.

And nobody understands the ins and outs of profiting from these relationships in gold, silver, and the dollar like I do.

It’s why high-net worth clients have sought me out... instead of some high-flying hedge fund manager on Wall Street.

Make no mistake: This is the time when the best investors make a killing in the market while the amateurs wait for the talking heads on TV to tell them what to do.

My technique allows you to make money even when the price of gold is falling or moving sideways... by finding the “glitches” created by these moves in the market.

This is life-changing stuff...

It’s a whole new way of making money from gold and other resources.

But this strategy doesn’t rely on options at all.

It doesn’t involve shorting any stocks.

And it doesn’t involve risking your money in the foreign exchange (forex) market.

Even so, I believe this is the most powerful strategy you will ever find to profit from gold and other precious metals.

It is a true trading breakthrough... a technique that allows you to hedge against short-term volatility in gold.

I look for ways to play both sides of the opportunity.

That’s why this isn’t just about a strategy...

This is About a New Mindset

It’s about opening up a whole new world of creative trades, letting you profit from any of gold’s moves.

Because in the short term, there are a lot of things that cause gold to move one way or the other.

For example...

new-black-check-mark  It could be a rise in interest rates.

new-black-check-mark  Or it could be geopolitical events abroad or here at home (Think Brexit)

new-black-check-mark  It could be a country defaulting on its debt (Like Greece)

new-black-check-mark  Or it could even be a devaluation in another nation’s currency (In fact, I believe the Euro will be extinct within the next 10 years)

Well, in a sense, that’s what I’m tapping into with my unique approach.

I narrow down the outcomes of these effects which could make you the most money... with the least possible risk.

For some of you, this might seem too scary...

After all, it’s easy to stick with the old (though some might define doing the same thing over and over as insanity).

But I truly believe once you give this a try, you might never invest in the stock market the same way ever again.

My approach has been designed specifically for reliability, predictability, risk aversion, and speed.

And best of all, making a trade like this can be extremely easy. You can make these trades using any online brokerage account.

There’s no shorting any stocks... and no going into the futures or forex markets or anything complicated like that.

Here’s another example...

I already told you there’s been a major resurgence in the uranium space.

But to play it, you didn’t need to go into the futures market. Or anything complex like that.

You could’ve bought shares of Cameco, which is a major $5 billion uranium company.

And you could have made a quick 70% gain on Cameco in just two months.

rsdt-texas-glitch-cameco

This is the best and safest way to potentially profit from moves in gold and other resources including silver, uranium, and oil.

You just make the trade, bide your time, and then grab your gains.

You’ve never seen trading like this. I guarantee it.

This is your chance to get inside a technique normally reserved for billionaires.

The fact is, it doesn’t matter if gold goes up, down, or sideways. There is always a way to make money using my proprietary approach.

Let me tell you how it works...

Texas Man’s Secret to Exploiting
“Glitches” in the Gold Market

As I mentioned, my name is Gerardo Del Real.

And I focus on gold and resource stocks... a sector that very few people have the time, energy, and connections to get involved with...

For more than a decade, I've been a private advisor to institutional and high-net worth investors.

This includes one notable billionaire who’s used my advice to make millions.

But even more importantly — he’s also used my advice to avoid disaster.

During one of our meetings I cautioned him about some of his positions, recommending that he sell immediately.

I saved him more than $8 million in potential losses when those stock positions plummeted on the conditions I predicted.

He used to joke that my favorite word is “no.”

It’s true... as much as I love to find a great opportunity, I’m inherently cautious.

That’s why I dig deeper.

I travel to far-flung locations. And I spend a lot of time staying in these remote locations all in the name of seeking out the best gold and resource opportunities.

I visit at least one site a month, trudging through the mud, physically inspecting the operation.

rsdt-texas-glitch-gerardo

I interview the management and the board members. But I don’t do softball interviews. I ask the tough questions. I always take any concerns about debt or cash flow straight to the CFO.

After all these years, I’ve learned that there’s no replacement for walking around and inspecting things firsthand.

Do you think that’s something your broker would do for you?

I do the hard work that others are unwilling (or unable) to do.

Because a balance sheet doesn’t show you the rust, grime, or failing conditions...

And it also doesn’t show you the potential advantages, efficiencies, or untapped deposits.

It’s one thing to read about production problems in a report... and quite another thing to watch the process step-by-step with your own eyes.

For example, thanks to my wide vantage point, I was recently able to find an opportunity that delivered a 127% return in just five months.

I’ve also provided advice to several well-known newsletter writers over the years who have sought me out.

And I've always wanted to write one myself.

So I launched my newsletter last year to help everyday readers take advantage of this precious metals bull market, which is in its formative stages.

We’re Still In the Early Phases
of a Monster Gold Bull Market...

The name of my newsletter is Resource Stock Digest Premium.

And the timing of its launch simply could not have been better...

Gold was coming out of the most brutal bear market in the past 40 years. And the price of the yellow metal soared 30% from late December of 2015 through early August of 2016.

But I gave my readers the chance to grab much bigger gains...

For instance:

A gold company I recommended went up 277% in eight months.

A minerals exploration and copper company I recommended jumped up 512%...

And I also pointed investors to a firm that supplies sulfate potash — that went up a whopping 627%...

As reader Mike H. wrote to tell me:

“Thanks for the great mining stock buying opportunities. Great work!”

He’s happy because he’s already seen a number of gains in just a few months.

And subscriber George F. told me:

“Thank you Mr. Del Real... thank you! The results have been amazing... since using your publication my portfolio has risen... to a rapidly advancing $110,000. The results have been amazing... This is truly a dream unfolding! Thank you for your publications based on hard work and something that today is hard to find... your HONESTY and INTEGRITY!”

I’m pleased that Mike, George, and other readers are making great money from the regular winners I recommend.

In a world where currencies are becoming more and more underwritten by debt instead of growth, real assets like gold and silver will become increasingly important for wealth preservation and accumulation.

As I told you earlier, gold is set for a monster bull run. It’s one that could last for five to ten years.

But I’ve also been telling my readers that before it happens, we will see one last leg down in metals prices.

As interest rates rise, the dollar will get stronger, which will hurt gold and silver prices in the short term.

But a stronger dollar will also put pressure on emerging economies that issued their debt in dollars. With the dollar rising, it makes the debt more expensive to pay back.

This is a huge problem since borrowers in these emerging markets have accumulated more than $3 TRILLION in dollar-denominated debt, according to the Bank for International Settlements data.

Defaults will begin to happen more frequently.

Bloomberg reported that investors are fleeing funds that focus on debt, yanking a record $6.6 billion from emerging market bonds.

Once money begins to rotate out of the global bond markets, it will begin to trickle into the precious metals space, igniting a new gold market the likes of which we’ve never seen before.

Make no mistake: We’re in store for a lot of volatility in the markets over the coming months.

The good news is that in the meantime, we can profit from this downside trend as well as any volatility... by finding and exploiting these “glitches.”

We can cash in on these moves right now, before the gold rally really starts rocking.

That’s why I created an entirely new service...

Unlike Anything You’ve
Ever Seen Before

I call it The Resource Stock Digest TRADER.

Again, the key idea with my new service is to identify developing trends and then get ahead of them.

It doesn’t matter whether the gold market is rising or falling. So that means you have DOUBLE the opportunity to make money.

As I said earlier, I’m monitoring 200 positions on a daily basis. Sometimes a little more and sometimes a little less.

But I won’t be recommending currency trading in the FOREX. That’s just too risky. And completely unnecessary.

I’ll be recommending investments that are the most liquid... investments that trade on the NYSE and the NASDAQ. That way, we’ll have the ability to get in and out of trades quickly, for fast profits.

For instance, it could even be on a major company like Cameco, where you could have bagged a 70% profit in the span of two months.

Remember, if something gets “out of whack” in the resource markets, we’ll look to take advantage of it.

I’ll tell you everything you need to know to profit from these “glitches” on a predictable and regular basis.

You can make these trades using any online brokerage account.

I will also be recommending junior mining plays. But we won’t be looking to hold them for months like the plays in Resource Stock Digest Premium.

You see, sometimes a company in the space falls to such an attractive value that it is a screaming buy. The market serves up the gains for us on a silver platter.

Why does this happen?

It could be that shares of the stock got oversold, or somebody liquidated their position, or there was a news release about the company that investors overreacted to.

As I said, we’re looking for “glitches” in the market and then we’ll pounce on them for quick gains.

Other times, it could be that a company has pending drill results. Or some other very near-term catalyst that could cause a quick pop in the stock’s share price.

For that reason, these plays will be much faster moving than the plays I recommend in Resource Stock Digest Premium.

As you may know, a lot of these junior mining companies trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange or on the Over-the-Counter. But don’t worry.

It’s as easy as buying a stock on the New York Stock Exchange. It’s not hard. And I’ll show you exactly what to do and how to do it.

Chances are your broker may already deal with Canadian securities. Almost all of the large brokerages like E*Trade, Interactive, Scottrade, and Fidelity already do.

And keep in mind, I get no compensation for mentioning these brokerages. I only provide this information to help you.

So how do you get started? Well before I tell you, I should also mention something...

Is This Right For YOU?

If you are seeking a “complicated” strategy that involves writing options for covered calls, selling naked puts, etc., then this is probably not for you.

At the same time, if you want a “buy-and-hold” strategy based on dividend-paying stocks, mutual funds, etc. then this is not for you either.

In Resource Stock Digest TRADER, we’re looking to make quick-strike gains.

We could be in a trade for as little as three days, five days, or for as long as a few months.

So you’ll need to be more nimble than your average, run-of-the mill reader.

And you should expect between 4 to 10 trades a month. Sometimes more. But rarely fewer.

My system is designed to be simple, elegant — yet sophisticated.

It definitely is NOT for everyone.

So if you’re ready for a unique approach to making rapid-fire money in the precious metals space, here’s what I suggest you do...

Here’s Everything You’ll Get

Start a risk-free trial to my brand-new service, Resource Stock Digest Trader, today...

You’ll never have to worry about researching new trades or watching the stock tickers all day to check on your positions.

And you never have to worry about what the market’s next move is going to be.

Instead, I will scour the markets looking for the best trading ideas... and once I find one I’ll immediately send you an alert with instructions on how to get in. Then I will monitor each position 24 hours a day.

Every time I recommend to make a move you'll get a “BUY” or “SELL” alert sent instantly to your email inbox.

Each trade alert will include...

  • Why we're recommending the trade...

  • The name and ticker symbol of the stock we're buying or selling...

  • What you should pay for it...

And, if you decide the trade is right for you, what to say — word for word — to place the trade on the phone with your broker.

Of course, that’s just the beginning... You’ll also get:

  • The Resource Stock Digest Trader Monthly Recaps — At the end of each month, I will send you a full update on all of our open positions. Plus, I’ll tell you where I believe the markets are heading... and where I’ll be looking for opportunities to show you gains on future recommendations.

  • 24/7 Access to the Members Only Resource Stock Digest Trader Website — This is a private, members-only location where you can find all of my trade alerts, monthly recaps, all of my research and intelligence briefings, and access my entire portfolio.

  • The Resource Stock Digest Trader Concierge Service — When you become a member of this exclusive community, I’ve made sure you’ll get personal, white-glove treatment every step of the way. If you ever have any questions or concerns, just call our Customer Support staff any time between 9:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. (EST). They'll be happy to assist you.

  • A 60-day No-Risk Trial — In short, you must be 100% satisfied with everything I provide... the trades, the research, the special reports... and you must be certain this is a SOLID investment... or simply call our offices within the first 60 days and receive 100% of your money back. Then, you can cancel any time thereafter for a pro-rated refund. All you have to do is click the button below right now...

So how much does a membership to Resource Stock Digest Trader cost?

Trading research of this caliber isn’t cheap.

I’ve spent the last decade earning top dollar from billionaires and high-net worth investors...

My Rolodex alone is worth its weight in gold.

In fact, every week on my website ResourceStockDigest.com, I interview a CEO from a junior mining company.

The list of CEOs there reads like a “Who’s Who” of the junior mining world.

That’s a true testament to the elite network of contacts that I’ve built up. I’m talking about people the average person simply doesn’t have access to.

Like I said, nobody knows what’s going on behind the scenes in the resource markets better than I do.

So I know that I could easily charge thousands of dollars for this unique research.

I recently encountered a similar trading service that charges $6,499 for a few picks and some industry information — I deliver more than twice that in value.

I work hard analyzing numbers and muddying my boots to deliver research you simply can’t find anywhere else.

But since this is a launch, I’ve decided on a price that’s a mere fraction of that figure.

Normally, I’d charge $5,000 for a full year of access to the Resource Stock Digest Trader

But that’s the regular price... not the special price I’m currently offering to you if you agree to become a charter member of Resource Stock Digest Trader today.

For you the price is even lower — $1,999 for a full year’s membership.

That’s a 60% discount!

I think that’s an absolute bargain considering that you could easily pay off your entire membership on your first trade.

And I’ll be sending you anywhere from five to ten trades per month. Perhaps more...

Like I said, the greater the volatility there is in the markets, the bigger the "glitches" for us to take advantage of.

And over the coming months, I expect a LOT of volatility to enter the markets.

I will say, though, that this is a limited time offer. There are only a select number of charter membership slots available.

Once those fill up, the price will revert to the standard. No exceptions.

So if you’re interested in taking advantage of these unique situations for quick profits — I suggest you lock in your spot today.

I truly believe you'll soon agree with me that there's simply no better way to make extremely large gains on a regular basis... with less risk.

And remember my special promise to you:

I will give you a full 60 days to test-drive my research. Feel free to paper-trade my recommendations and kick the tires.

If you decide Resource Stock Digest Trader is not for you, simply let me know in the first 60 days by phone, and I'll return your every penny.

That's right — every single penny. No hassle. No questions asked.

So you have nothing to lose.

And you can keep everything I’ve sent you as my gift to you for giving my new service a try.

That's about as good as I can make it.

All you need to do to take advantage is click that “Subscribe Now” button right below...

Sincerely,

Gerardo Del Real
Editor, Resource Stock Digest Trader

P.S. Remember, when you subscribe to Resource Stock Digest Trader right now, you do so for a full 60 days at zero risk...

PLUS, because this is the first time we’ve launched Resource Stock Digest Trader to the public, you can join for 60% OFF the regular membership rate.

Click below now to get started.