Re: armopendous on rockbox lyre page

Casainho

Dec 24, 2010, 5:50:44 AM12/24/10
to Lucas Paul, rockboxplayer
On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 5:37 AM, Lucas Paul <reili...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would love to "follow the development and buy the hardware (when
> available)" as suggested on http://www.rockbox.org/wiki/LyreProject under
> "Status of the Project".  But when I click on that link
> (http://code.google.com/p/armopendous/), I get a 403: Forbidden error.

Hello.

So, right now we need to develop/port Rockbox for Propendous/imx233
board: http://code.google.com/p/propendous/

Right now we are just 2 devs, me and Bob, and we communicate over this
group: http://groups.google.com/group/rockboxplayer -- please follow
there the development. Sometimes, me and Bob, we talk on gmail chat,
so it's no public - but that happens because we are just 2
developing...

Are you a developer/hacker or just a final user?

> --
> Lucas

Casainho

Jan 4, 2011, 5:24:50 AM1/4/11
to Lucas Paul, rockboxplayer
>> Are you a developer/hacker or just a final user?
>
> My plate is a bit full right now, with school and other projects, and I'm
> not exactly the most experienced programmer.  My main interest in this
> project was as an end-user.
> That said, if I could get my hands on some hardware, it probably wouldn't be
> too hard to convince me to do some development for this project.  I would
> love to see an open software/open hardware music player out there, and I'd
> definitely prefer to use one rather than any silly Apple product.

Thanks.

I am also busy with other things now, but I am trying to find free
time... however it's difficult to me this part of code needed to be
done.

Bob are the guy capable to do what needs to be done but I think he is
also busy... let's see if we will find more free time later.