Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Casainho

ungelesen,
31.07.2010, 10:55:0831.07.10
an Tom TomTom, rockboxplayer
On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Tom TomTom <tom_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I am french, so excuse me if I don't speak English very well ! lol ^^

Nor do I, since I am Portuguese ;-)

I write this message to say : Your LYRE PROJECTis very great ! =D

I also think so ;-)

And I would like to know what is the status of the project ? Because there was a lot of changes to the final product... I am a bit lost with all these changes.

Well, we don't have any business plan, there are no money, and so we are trying to do it DIY.

Right now we have a main board with all the functionality but we need to make one expansion board to add buttons + LCD. We have that board designed but we didn't made any yet. And we have already all the components with us.

The board works for a commercial enclosure and we also  designed and printed our own enclosure (which I prefer ;-)).

As for firmware, 2 of us already ported Rockbox for other ARM9 and so we should relatively quickly do it.

Right now I am trying to mill the expansion board for the LCD + buttons.
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten