generator, van & mobile kitchen for SAT

Kimberly Bellinger

Nov 9, 2012, 12:02:30 AM11/9/12
to rockaways-...@googlegroups.com
hi Guys

I have a van, generator, 8 burners and pretty much full mobile kitchen capacity and I'm prepared to serve hot food to about 200 on Saturday. Any suggestions where to go?

On tues we went to St. Mary Star of the Sea Church in Far Rockaway. We would like to go to where hot food is most needed obviously, and where it might not otherwise be possible without a generator.

Last time we went with 5 people and we will prob have the same again.

Let me know your ideas.
Thank you!
Kimberly

Samantha Casolari

Nov 9, 2012, 12:10:36 AM11/9/12
to rockaways-...@googlegroups.com
hello Kimberly

thanks for reaching out, that is wonderful news!

We are assessing needs by the days so can you please check back with me directly tomorrow evening? I will let you know where the best spot to serve food on Saturday will be.

Thanks!

Samantha

<21698_10151217787066827_1409538504_n.jpeg>

jasmine hibbitt

Nov 9, 2012, 5:46:03 AM11/9/12
to rockaways-...@googlegroups.com
Kimberly,
 Will you need help preparing or serving food? I am available Sat. from 10AM until about 2ish. I have a car and can drive down there plus take anything extra that needs to be taken along. Let me know when you can. Thank you!

Kimberly Bellinger

Nov 9, 2012, 10:11:36 AM11/9/12
to rockaways-...@googlegroups.com
I just called Michele an it says she is out of the country .. I assume she is not ?

Thanks for the advice regArding distribution . Last time we set up a buffet type thing .. it would change a lot of things if we went door to door ... But we can do it ...

Thanks again !
Kimberly