Places that need hot food today

paula z. segal

Nov 10, 2012, 7:38:43 AM11/10/12
to rockaways-...@googlegroups.com

Places to Bring Prepared Food & Hot Drinks

International School 53, 1045 Nameoke Street, 11am-7pm

St. Mary’s, 1920 New Haven Avenue

God's Pentacostal, 1036 Cornaga at Beach 19 Street

LAUNDRYMAT, Seagirt & B 25th Street

St Gertrude's, Beach Channel Drive & Beach 38 Street

Ocean Village Community Room, Beach 57th and Rockaway Beach Blvd.

‎8000 Shorefront Parkway, at Beach 81st Street

102-00 Shorefront Parkway, at Beach 81st Street.

7600 Shorefront Parkway, at Beach 81st Street.

Veggie Island, Beach 96th Street & Rockaway Blvd.

for list of other supplies, and sites that need them, see: http://596acres.org/en/news/rockaway-current-needs/

You amaze me.

paula

Giovanna Maselli

Nov 10, 2012, 7:41:19 AM11/10/12
to rockaways-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Let me know if you think the below is a good idea, and if so, what location would be best for this to happen.

Thanks,
Giovanna

Begin forwarded message:

From: khris dellapace <khris...@yahoo.com>
Date: November 9, 2012 12:39:49 PM EST
Subject: hope you can help me

giovanna,

I received your email address from evita nancy torre.  I hope you can help me or direct me to the right person.  My daughter and a few friends are working with Food4kidsNY, a non-profit organization run by kids, to bring Halloween to areas that were affected by Hurricane Sandy.  The students (8th graders), collected candy and want to come Sunday AM to distribute.  We are looking for someplace to go with children.

Can you please email me or call me at your earliest convenience to discuss?

Thank you,

Khris Della Pace