MelodyJaros adding table headers for U of R bus access to pages

Damian Kumor

Oct 7, 2013, 3:07:58 PM10/7/13
to Rochester Wiki
Melody went through today and added information to the headers of several pages about bus line access from UofR to each page.  While I think the information is useful, I do think it's rather narrow in scope.  I also don't know how often the lines change that they used.  And if we allow this does that mean we should be putting bus lines from RTS on each page?

For now I reverted the pages.  Opinions?

--
Damian

BadFishROC

Oct 8, 2013, 11:56:49 AM10/8/13
to roches...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I see no reason why the page itself should have bus info for just the UofR. That is just one small slice of Rochester.

They could add it in the comments.

Pete B

Oct 8, 2013, 12:48:49 PM10/8/13
to BadFishROC, roches...@googlegroups.com