Health Complaints of Bento-Ya by Mariesantini

Damian Kumor

Sep 1, 2013, 6:48:15 PM9/1/13
to Rochester Wiki
Marie posted this comment on the Bento-Ya page.  I think this would qualify as a health complaint and per the https://rocwiki.org/Wiki_Community/Etiquette page we should moderate the comment.

2013-09-01 11:30:40 Went in the other day to grab some sushi and check out the store. I was very disgusted at what i saw, sushi that was sitting there for hours not being refrigerated. Smelled disgusting in there and the service was absolutely disgusting. I will never return, i would rather drive another 15 mins to a better sushi place. DO NOT go there save your money. Wegmans sushi was better then this place and its right there. Stay away unless you want to be sick and in the hospital for food posioning. —Mariesantini

--
Damian

Pete B

Sep 3, 2013, 11:44:41 AM9/3/13
to Damian Kumor, Rochester Wiki
I agree and we have precedent to remove it. I'll remove it to her user's page with a comment later

For options, view full headers. See also http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterwiki
---

Pete B

Sep 3, 2013, 4:37:26 PM9/3/13