Self nominate for admin (ban) access?

TravisO

Jul 7, 2016, 1:41:22 PM7/7/16
to Rochester Wiki
Long time user, I wanted to self nominate to be able to ban accounts/IPs that have been trickling in with this spam on the wiki.  It looks like there's only 1 active person these days getting rid of the spam, which is enough, but more is better.  Check my info to see if you feel I'm worthy:
https://rocwiki.org/Users/TravisOwens

Damian Kumor

Jul 7, 2016, 1:51:35 PM7/7/16
to Rochester Wiki
I don't have an issue with this, a new admin would be good.  I know I haven't been as active recently so fresh blood would be good

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 1:41 PM, TravisO <Travis...@gmail.com> wrote:
Long time user, I wanted to self nominate to be able to ban accounts/IPs that have been trickling in with this spam on the wiki.  It looks like there's only 1 active person these days getting rid of the spam, which is enough, but more is better.  Check my info to see if you feel I'm worthy:
https://rocwiki.org/Users/TravisOwens

For options, view full headers. See also http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterwiki
---

Pete B

Jul 7, 2016, 8:39:37 PM7/7/16
to Damian Kumor, Rochester Wiki
I'm fine with it. Ryan any concerns?

Pete B

Jul 8, 2016, 10:49:36 AM7/8/16
to Damian Kumor, Rochester Wiki
Travis I haven't seen any concerns against the idea. When I get my PC back at home (wiki is banned at work) I'll upgrade your access

Pete

Pete B

Jul 10, 2016, 2:33:47 PM7/10/16
to Rochester Wiki
Thank you Travis for joining the Admin Committee!!!!!!

Dave Mahon

Sep 30, 2016, 6:49:40 PM9/30/16
to Pete B, Rochester Wiki
Kiara Alfonseca reached out to me today on Facebook. She says she's from CITY and would like to invite some/all of you to a Best Of finalists party.

-Dave Mahon

Sent from my mobile device

Damian Kumor

Travis Owens

Sep 30, 2016, 8:53:36 PM9/30/16
to Damian Kumor, Dave Mahon, Rochester Wiki, Pete B

I might, I haven't met anybody from the site despite being over a decade.  What day and time are we talking?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Rochester Wiki" group.

Damian Kumor

Sep 30, 2016, 8:57:36 PM9/30/16
to Travis Owens, Dave Mahon, Rochester Wiki, Pete B
Dave, do you want to ask or do you want me to take point on this?

--
Damian

Dave Mahon

Sep 30, 2016, 10:20:28 PM9/30/16
to Damian Kumor, Travis Owens, Rochester Wiki, Pete B
I sent her contact info in a private email. Feel free to reach out to her yourself. I'm in another time zone.

-Dave Mahon

Sent from my mobile device

Pete B

Oct 1, 2016, 2:34:08 PM10/1/16
to Dave Mahon, Damian Kumor, Travis Owens, Rochester Wiki
Hey Dave-hope all is well. Depending when the event is I might be interested. I work nights M-F so weekends are good for me.

Pete