November Meeting

Damian Kumor

Oct 30, 2013, 11:16:22 AM10/30/13
to Rochester Wiki
Do you guys want to try and make a November meeting happen?

--
Damian

Pete B

Oct 30, 2013, 4:29:41 PM10/30/13
to Damian Kumor, Rochester Wiki
I can do Sunday Nov 17

For options, view full headers. See also http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterwiki
---

Damian Kumor

Nov 1, 2013, 11:04:05 AM11/1/13
to Rochester Wiki
Anyone else?

Eileen? Ryan? Is Jgerek on this DL?

Ryan Tucker

Nov 1, 2013, 11:40:15 AM11/1/13
to Damian Kumor, Rochester Wiki
As of right now, I think I will be in town and not working that particular weekend.  It's worth a shot.  -rt

--
Ryan Tucker <rtu...@gmail.com>

Pete B

Nov 6, 2013, 12:17:16 PM11/6/13
to Ryan Tucker, Damian Kumor, Rochester Wiki
No idea of Jgerek is on the list or not...let's call it as 1pm at Jay's please

See you there

Damian Kumor

Nov 7, 2013, 1:44:55 PM11/7/13
to Pete B, Ryan Tucker, Rochester Wiki
Eileen, Are you able to attend, do you need a ride?

Pete B

Nov 12, 2013, 4:28:31 PM11/12/13
to Damian Kumor, Ryan Tucker, Rochester Wiki
I'm assuming we'll be all set for Sunday?

Who's coming so I can get table space please?

Ryan Tucker

Nov 13, 2013, 8:58:44 AM11/13/13
to RocWiki
I'm planning to be there Sunday.  Has it been posted on the site?  -rt
--
Ryan Tucker <rtu...@gmail.com>

Damian Kumor

Nov 13, 2013, 9:02:29 AM11/13/13
to Ryan Tucker, RocWiki
Pete did, I'll be there.  Sounds like Eileen too, and maybe JGerek

Pete B

Nov 15, 2013, 2:13:48 PM11/15/13
to Damian Kumor, Ryan Tucker, RocWiki
We'll be near a TV so I can watch the Bills game!