City Newspaper

EileenF

Oct 28, 2015, 12:09:49 PM10/28/15
to Rochester Wiki
Did anyone hear from City Newspaper about the RocWiki winning best local website? I think they have an awards ceremony.

Damian Kumor

Oct 28, 2015, 12:14:46 PM10/28/15
to EileenF, Rochester Wiki
We won?

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 12:09 PM, EileenF <elfa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Did anyone hear from City Newspaper about the RocWiki winning best local website? I think they have an awards ceremony.

For options, view full headers. See also http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterwiki
---

Eileen L

Oct 28, 2015, 12:25:42 PM10/28/15
to Damian Kumor, Rochester Wiki
Yep. I just messaged them on Facebook and they said this:

"Hi Eileen, with a few categories (including best website) we had a really hard time finding the right people to contact. Thank you for reaching out to us! We have a certificate for the winners, and y'all are welcome to promote the award as you see fit. Could you email Tracey Mykins (the...@rochester-citynews.com) and let her know what address we can send the award to?"

I live near their office and can probably just go pick it up.

Damian Kumor

Oct 28, 2015, 12:28:03 PM10/28/15
to Eileen L, Rochester Wiki
You should you do most of the work.

Sent from my iPhone, typos are numerous and hilarious

Eileen L

Oct 28, 2015, 12:31:42 PM10/28/15
to Damian Kumor, Rochester Wiki
Should I ask for multiple copies for other admins? I haven't been around as long as other people.