Re: BOSM

Damian Kumor

Feb 11, 2014, 9:02:27 PM2/11/14
to Rochester Wiki
Well I'm free the 23, and March 2 if we're doing Sundays still Saturdays I can do as well.

Sent from my iPhone, typos are numerous and hilarious

On Feb 11, 2014, at 2:01 PM, Eileen Fay <elfa...@gmail.com> wrote:

I would prefer sooner than later.

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 11:29 AM, Damian Kumor <damian...@gmail.com> wrote:
So meeting info, the subject kind of died. I have a friend from Visit Rochester that might be interested in attending.

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 8:47 PM, Pete B <blu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Feel free to reach out and contact them. :)

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 11:18 AM, Eileen Fay <elfa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Some ideas for future BSOM's would be Black Button Distilling and
Hart's Local Grocers. They're both huge into the locavore thing and
have gotten tons of publicity.

On 2/2/14, Eileen Fay <elfa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would prefer late Feb.
>
> On 2/1/14, Pete B <blu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Agreed....we really need a concrete update on when it will occur
>>
>> Should we plan for end of Feb or beginning of March??
>>

>> On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 6:55 PM, Damian Kumor <damian...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Cool, I'm okay with having a meeting there.  Don't know if there's any
>>> pressing issues.  But the local wiki transition is definitely a topic
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone, typos are numerous and hilarious
>>>
>>> On Feb 1, 2014, at 4:54 PM, Pete B <blu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Confirmed and BSOM updated!

Pete B

Feb 11, 2014, 9:05:13 PM2/11/14
to Damian Kumor, Rochester Wiki
March 2nd would be best for me

For options, view full headers. See also http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterwiki
---

EileenF

Feb 21, 2014, 1:20:25 PM2/21/14
to roches...@googlegroups.com
March 2 sounds good. I can notify Deli Sandros to do the catering if we go to Pair a Dice.

Pete B

Feb 21, 2014, 3:25:42 PM2/21/14
to EileenF, roches...@googlegroups.com
I'll contact Pair-a-dice this weekendand confirm next week

Pete B

Feb 25, 2014, 2:11:43 PM2/25/14
to EileenF, Rochester Wiki
I can't get a hold of Pair-a-dice. I also don't think it's fair to the Wiki community to announce a meeting with such little notice (that was an earlier concern expressed long ago by a Community Member). Also not fair to Deli Sandros to ask them to cater something when we can't confirm how many will be there. I think we should plan for April and hype it up big-time and require confirmation of who's attending AT least a week prior.

Pete B

Feb 25, 2014, 2:18:52 PM2/25/14
to EileenF, Rochester Wiki
Jeff from Pair-a-dice just called me back. They no longer have access to the upper room we could've used.

We need to find another regular meeting place

Damian Kumor

Feb 25, 2014, 2:18:42 PM2/25/14
to Pete B, EileenF, Rochester Wiki
I'm good with that, I'm pretty busy this last week.  But can we aim for March instead of April?

Pete B

Feb 25, 2014, 4:05:01 PM2/25/14
to Damian Kumor, EileenF, Rochester Wiki
Problem is where will we have it that we can have it catered???