Re: [ROCwiki] Digest for rochesterwiki@googlegroups.com - 6 updates in 1 topic

Eileen L

Oct 3, 2016, 9:18:41 AM10/3/16
to Rochester Wiki
I didn't go last year. She said they didn't know how to contact us. Would love to go this year.

On Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 5:33 PM, <roches...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Dave Mahon <david....@gmail.com>: Sep 30 05:49PM -0500

Kiara Alfonseca reached out to me today on Facebook. She says she's from CITY and would like to invite some/all of you to a Best Of finalists party.

-Dave Mahon

Sent from my mobile device

Damian Kumor <damian...@gmail.com>: Sep 30 08:51PM -0400

I wouldn't mind seeing if I could go. Is anyone else interested? Did
Eileen do this last year?

--
Damian

Travis Owens <travis...@gmail.com>: Sep 30 08:53PM -0400

I might, I haven't met anybody from the site despite being over a decade.
What day and time are we talking?

Damian Kumor <damian...@gmail.com>: Sep 30 08:57PM -0400

Dave, do you want to ask or do you want me to take point on this?

--
Damian

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 8:53 PM, Travis Owens <travis...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Dave Mahon <david....@gmail.com>: Sep 30 09:20PM -0500

I sent her contact info in a private email. Feel free to reach out to her yourself. I'm in another time zone.

-Dave Mahon

Sent from my mobile device

Pete B <blu...@gmail.com>: Oct 01 02:34PM -0400

Hey Dave-hope all is well. Depending when the event is I might be
interested. I work nights M-F so weekends are good for me.

Pete