SATURDAY RIDE 11AM

Dennis Maurer

Sep 10, 2015, 12:54:16 PM9/10/15
to ROCHESTER GROUP, Ma...@markkieffer.com
LEAVING AT 11AM
WAITING TILL IT WARMS A BIT, leaving from WHITE OAKS PARK 55th ST NW Rochester, go west on 55th st to the flashing stop sign proceed west to the next RIGHT TURN, DO NOT go under the bridge.

High 63, wind NNW at 7-10mph

Plan is to take 3 to Pine Island then CO11 west out of town to 10, 10 goes into Zumbrota, STOP IF NEEDED AT KWIKTRIP, 10 OUT OF Zumbrota to CO 1, RT TURN to Mazeppa, 1/18 to Oronoco, 12 back to 3 and back to the park.
About 58 miles, flat to rolling course with a few good climbs.

Questions give me a call, 250-6101
Dennis Maurer

Bob Gritman

Sep 10, 2015, 12:58:26 PM9/10/15
to Dennis Maurer, ROCHESTER GROUP, Ma...@markkieffer.com
Dennis,
Have you ever ridden an organized Century, aka Jesse James?
Bob

Sent from my iPhone

Enzler, Mark J., M.D.

Sep 11, 2015, 8:27:17 AM9/11/15
to Dennis Maurer, ROCHESTER GROUP, Ma...@markkieffer.com
I'm interested in joining the Jesse James group at 8am. Could anyone joining that group send me their cell phone number?

Thanks!

Mark Enzler

Sent from my iPhone

Andrew Arhelger

Sep 11, 2015, 9:20:12 AM9/11/15
to Enzler, Mark J., M.D., ROCHESTER BIKE GROUP
If there is a group starting at 8am, I’d like to join as well.

Andy Arhelger
aarh...@charter.net

Dennis Maurer

Sep 11, 2015, 12:28:09 PM9/11/15
to Dennis Maurer, ROCHESTER GROUP, Mark Kieffer
If you intend on coming Saturday please respond back, otherwise I may change plans if I don't hear from anyone.
Dennis

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"'Dennis Maurer' via RochesterMNBicycle" <rochester...@googlegroups.com>
Date:Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 11:54 AM
Subject:SATURDAY RIDE 11AM

Kevin Clark

Sep 11, 2015, 2:32:44 PM9/11/15
to Dennis Maurer, Mark Kieffer, rochester...@googlegroups.com, Carl Newberg

Dennis,

       Carl & I have been sitting on the fence regarding the Jesse James, and we’ve both just decided to skip the early, cold, distant start and come ride with you instead!

       We will see you at the park at 11 AM!

Kevin C.

251-6194

Bob Gritman

Sep 11, 2015, 3:23:32 PM9/11/15
to Dennis Maurer, ROCHESTER GROUP, Mark Kieffer
I'm planning on Jesse James. Need the change of scenery. Like supporting a good ride. Enjoy the people I ride with and see along the way.
Bob

Sent from my iPhone
You do not need a Google ID to subscribe to this group! To subscribe to the RochesterMNBicycle group send an email to RochesterMNBic...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterMNBicycle" group.