Final Zoom Meeting Prior to Trip to Woodstock, Virginia

Robert Slebodnik

Mar 19, 2023, 2:02:39 PM3/19/23
to Rochester Area Flyers, tom ceunen
I am sending this to all the RAF members as some folks had mentioned that they were holding off until the last minute before making a decision about traveling to Woodstock.

So, for those that are interested, we are having a final  Zoom planning meeting on Monday, March 20 at 9:00 pm to tie up any loose ends and coordinate with one another, as mentioned in the minutes of our last meeting.  Here is the link to the meeting:

Robert Slebodnik is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Robert Slebodnik's Zoom Meeting
Time: Mar 20, 2023, 09:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us05web.zoom.us/j/3660533896?pwd=c241eUMrc2xyN3ZIUmJGQjkxc01Cdz09

Meeting ID: 366 053 3896
Passcode: 912351

Rick Brown

Mar 20, 2023, 9:54:32 PM3/20/23
to rochester...@googlegroups.com, tom ceunen
I took a look at google maps, it appears going down through State
College PA only adds on 20 minutes to the trip from Rochester to
Woodstock. Dennis said he can show someone a short cut to Woodstock,
he flys there regularly, so the difference might be even less. Is
there someone that will commit to picking up 10 training manuals for
the club? It is not looking likely I will make the trip. Let me know
ASAP so I can make the arrangements. Thanks

Rick
> --
> ***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***
> http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York
>
> ***Bristol Mtn Weather & Webcam***
> - https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KNYNAPLE32
> - https://www.bristolmountain.com/webcam/
>
> You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
> To post to this group, send email to:
> rochester...@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
> rochesterareafl...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at:
> http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CAFGRrqoTpxgqrcwcRHnFxNkGAJuBJQYyh4_oyCVbBQSmN0TZ_g%40mail.gmail.com.

Robert Slebodnik

Mar 20, 2023, 10:21:22 PM3/20/23
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Rick,
I can pick them up on the way back as I will probably be going by a different route on the way down (will probably be visiting family in northeastern Pennsylvania).  I'll probably be returning on either Saturday, April 1, or Sunday, April 2 (depending on the weather). If I am not visiting family on the way down, I could pick them up on the way to Woodstock.  I will let you know in about a day if I can pick them up on the way down or the way back.
I will be in touch.
Bob Slebodnik