I saw this on a FB post

Robert Skinner

Mar 13, 2023, 4:43:40 PM3/13/23
to Rochester Area Flyers
I keep talking to people who are unclear whether Wills Wing is fully operating yet, so here's a little info. Their old site hasn't been updated much, but they have been live for a few weeks at the new site www.willswing.com.mx , and you can order everything from your local dealer. UPS package shipping from Mexico to the US I think is a manageable cost if it's for something expensive like a lot of parts, a short-packed Falcon, or a replacement sail. I have a large order of parts they're working on now. As far as other gliders, so far people I think have been mostly either visiting Valle to pick them up or having someone else get them.

--

Rob

chris toomey

Mar 13, 2023, 4:49:43 PM3/13/23
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Looking for an excuse to go to Valle de Bravo??  I just saw today ( social media) that they are building U2’s again …..

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 13, 2023, at 4:43 PM, Robert Skinner <robertg...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

***Bristol Mtn Weather & Webcam***
- https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KNYNAPLE32
- https://www.bristolmountain.com/webcam/

You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
To post to this group, send email to:
rochester...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
rochesterareafl...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CANaMmCjDr%2B8x6t3B2pjgmUcOf5TNgFPkD2k9xu%2BGB1_C52h1tw%40mail.gmail.com.