Chute clinic next Saturday 3/4

Chris Toomey

Feb 25, 2023, 9:33:16 AM2/25/23
to RAF

We will hold our annual chute clinic Saturday March 4 at the Palmyra Community Center. The address is 424 Stafford Street, Palmyra Ny. Setup begins at 8 am. Chute deployment and repacks will run from 9am- 3 pm. This event is free to club members and $25.00 for non members. Repacks are $45 and payable to Joe Giunta. Out- of -town pilots will be given first priority for same day repacks.
It is recommended that your chute be inspected and repacked at least once a year. This is a great opportunity to practice chute deployment in a safe and controlled environment. If you plan on attending, please reply to me at ctoo...@yahoo.com, so I can get an estimate of attendance. We will stay as long as needed, but will leave early if done.
The Community Center requests that we park on the North side of the building and enter there. (This is where Joe typically parks and enters. ) They are having a Pickle Ball tournament in the other gym, and expect it to be crowded. Thanks
Chris

Sent from my iPad