Tuesday, June 25, could be a Dansville Day!

Robert Slebodnik

Jun 23, 2024, 9:59:58 AMJun 23
to Rochester Area Flyers, Upstate NY Free Flyers
Tuesday,  June 25, could be a Dansville Day! Who's interested? Quite a bit of work has been done on the Dansville launch site. Tuesday could be a good day to check it out.

Rick Brown

Jun 23, 2024, 12:36:03 PMJun 23
to rochester...@googlegroups.com, Upstate NY Free Flyers
I am in if the forecast holds

On Sun, Jun 23, 2024 at 9:59 AM Robert Slebodnik <rslebo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Tuesday, June 25, could be a Dansville Day! Who's interested? Quite a bit of work has been done on the Dansville launch site. Tuesday could be a good day to check it out.
>
> --
> !!Want more?!! Paid members of Rochester Area Flyers and Free Spirit Hang Gliding have access to our What’s App groups for more up-to-the-minute flight coordination and discussion. Become a member today! Details of joining the What’s App conversations will be provided by the club(s) upon becoming a member.
> https://www.rochesterareaflyers.com/members
> https://www.freespiritflight.com/join-our-club
>
> ***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***
> http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York
> You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
> To post to this group, send email to:
> rochester...@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
> rochesterareafl...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at:
> http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CAFGRrqphAoQ%2BfjEmvFuqL1mQf-pnwJap6Jz7mdVoGw2LhR6aHw%40mail.gmail.com.

Robert Skinner

Jun 23, 2024, 2:25:28 PMJun 23
to rochester...@googlegroups.com, Upstate NY Free Flyers

Jim Black

Jun 23, 2024, 2:34:50 PMJun 23
to rochester...@googlegroups.com, Upstate NY Free Flyers
Count me in... if conditions look good.

Jim

Robert Slebodnik

Jun 23, 2024, 2:41:25 PMJun 23
to Rochester Area Flyers, Upstate NY Free Flyers
I suspect that the grass will be high on the launch site at Dansville. Can one or two people bring  string trimmers so that we can clear an area to lay out one PG wing and lines and a small area to run for launching? I will bring a rake to clear away the cut grass and sticks so that we have a clean launch area.
Bob S.