Flight Report, Indian Cliffs, July 1

Robert Slebodnik

Jul 2, 2024, 9:03:25 AMJul 2
to Rochester Area Flyers
Finally, some good flying conditions! Rob, Jim F, and Rick B flew PGs in beautiful,  smooth late afternoon/early evening conditions. PGs were able to get to approximately 1400 feet above launch.
Mark D flew his HG, but conditions were a bit light for HGs.
Rick S came to observe. We look forward to Rick S joining us in the air!
Thank you to Michelle D and Lisa (my wife) who performed ground crew duties and shuttled cars. (This was Lisa's first time as ground crew.)
I'm hoping for more good conditions soon.
Bob S.

Aron - Soaring

Jul 2, 2024, 7:25:49 PMJul 2
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Nice!  Glad to hear you all got some good flying in!

Thanks for the report.

Looking forward to the next outing.

---

Let's go flying!  www.soaringroadtrip.com
Youtube.com/@soaringroadtrip

Aron
--
!!Want more?!! Paid members of Rochester Area Flyers and Free Spirit Hang Gliding have access to our What’s App groups for more up-to-the-minute flight coordination and discussion. Become a member today! Details of joining the What’s App conversations will be provided by the club(s) upon becoming a member.
https://www.rochesterareaflyers.com/members

***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York
You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
To post to this group, send email to:
rochester...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
rochesterareafl...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CAFGRrqpTpQU5AysL0rVwmuWzC0kR9YTyuzjgMW%3DcMCBFJjVoSA%40mail.gmail.com.

Louis Vasconcelos

Jul 3, 2024, 1:37:17 PMJul 3
to RochesterAreaFlyers
perhaps this sunday will work again at harris or hammonsport. if forecast holds i would like to  come down . only flying we do up here is with the seagulls by the water.

louis