Saturday, July 13 and Sunday, July 14

Robert Slebodnik

Jul 12, 2024, 1:30:56 PM (10 days ago) Jul 12
to Rochester Area Flyers, Upstate NY Free Flyers
Saturday,  July 13 looks like it could be good at Harris and/or Indian Cliffs (possibly early afternoon at Harris and Indian Cliffs later in the afternoon and evening,  or Indian Cliffs all afternoon). Some models forecast it as being too light, so we'll have to check the forecast and actual conditions on Saturday morning.

Sunday,  July 14 looks like it could be good at Bristol.

Who's interested. Please post your interest and plans.

Robert Skinner

Jul 12, 2024, 4:43:11 PM (10 days ago) Jul 12
to rochester...@googlegroups.com, Upstate NY Free Flyers
I’m in for Bristol Sunday and possibly Elmira Saturday afternoon

Rob

--
!!Want more?!! Paid members of Rochester Area Flyers and Free Spirit Hang Gliding have access to our What’s App groups for more up-to-the-minute flight coordination and discussion. Become a member today! Details of joining the What’s App conversations will be provided by the club(s) upon becoming a member.
https://www.rochesterareaflyers.com/members

***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York
You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
To post to this group, send email to:
rochester...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
rochesterareafl...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CAFGRrqoqajhObQiQ7-TBi_oDyn3KKgXALcYWzrCRAtKm_rTo%3Dg%40mail.gmail.com.

Katrin Parsiegla

Jul 12, 2024, 7:28:50 PM (9 days ago) Jul 12
to Rochester Area Flyers
We are interested. Will check in tomorrow.

Jim Fardette

Jul 12, 2024, 10:34:34 PM (9 days ago) Jul 12
to RochesterAreaFlyers
Same here, Harris might be good tomorrow or Sunday.

Robert Slebodnik

Robert Slebodnik

Jul 13, 2024, 10:12:15 AM (9 days ago) Jul 13
to Rochester Area Flyers
It looks like it could be Harris in the afternoon and Cliffs in the evening.

Robert Slebodnik

Jul 13, 2024, 10:13:07 AM (9 days ago) Jul 13
to Rochester Area Flyers
Jochen suggests 1pm. How about 1 pm in the Harris LZ?

Katrin Parsiegla

Jul 13, 2024, 10:13:34 AM (9 days ago) Jul 13
to Rochester Area Flyers
Harris at 1pm. Can't make it any earlier.

Jim Fardette

Jul 14, 2024, 4:57:48 AM (8 days ago) Jul 14
to RochesterAreaFlyers
It turned out to be a great day for flying Saturday.  About 7-8 straight in at Harris in the afternoon led to several hour+ flights early in the afternoon before the wind shifted to the north and we boogied on over to Indian Cliffs for part 2 and another hour or so in smooth, lifty air.  Bob, Jochen and I all had nice flights, and just when we thought it was over Jimmy K. showed up and proved the day was not over yet as he flew the wonder in the early evening.  My only question is where everyone else was on this fine day?

Rick Brown

Jul 14, 2024, 9:33:32 AM (8 days ago) Jul 14
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
My grandkids have been with me all week, three and thirteen. Roseland
Waterpark, Keuka lake, dune buggy rides and playing games took up the
week. No flying but a great time nonetheless. I am free late today if
it happens. HG only, PG is up in Rochester.
> --
> !!Want more?!! Paid members of Rochester Area Flyers and Free Spirit Hang Gliding have access to our What’s App groups for more up-to-the-minute flight coordination and discussion. Become a member today! Details of joining the What’s App conversations will be provided by the club(s) upon becoming a member.
> https://www.rochesterareaflyers.com/members
> https://www.freespiritflight.com/join-our-club
>
> ***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***
> http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York
> You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
> To post to this group, send email to:
> rochester...@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
> rochesterareafl...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at:
> http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/94dedf7f-b811-47a5-bd22-0d77f223f6a6n%40googlegroups.com.

Robert Skinner

Jul 14, 2024, 9:37:50 AM (8 days ago) Jul 14
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
I’m in today too  if it is working somewhere

Rob

Tim DuBois

Jul 14, 2024, 11:34:36 AM (8 days ago) Jul 14
to Rochester Area Flyers Google Group
I'm likely to try also.
FYI, the tractor was delivered this week. I have worked on the driveway, but it is still wet and difficult. The ruts are gone up top, but it's bumpy. Ordered some dirt/stone to smooth it out.

Robert Slebodnik

Jul 14, 2024, 12:03:54 PM (8 days ago) Jul 14
to rochester...@googlegroups.com

Wind is now W and building as predicted, but at this point is a little lighter than predicted. I am thinking it will continue to build.  I will plan on being in the LZ at Bristol at 1pm.