This site is an adventure...The SAC!

Wings-Aron Lantz

Aug 13, 2022, 6:28:59 PMAug 13
to 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, RAF
Hello,
I was pretty excited about finally soaring this challenging site after 10+ attempts over the past 3 years.

This day was not a light day, in fact it was epic.  2 pilots went xc and flew from Klingerstown PA to Parkesburg PA to the Victory Brewing Company, topping out at 8500msl...not me!

Here is a link to my flight track....The Sac Friday 8-12-22

Also a video with some different views.  My Keel camera and Wing camera crapped out after like 1:45 with dead batteries, but for some reason the Kingpost camera stayed on for the whole flight so that is the strange landing view you will see.

Video:

Hope you enjoy the views.  We really have it good to be able to do this stuff!!!

What a fun day there!

Let's fly soon!

Aron