Katydid

James Kolynich

Jul 5, 2024, 7:17:34 AMJul 5
to RochesterAreaFlyers
Anyone want to fly Katydid on Saturday?

Jim Fardette

Jul 5, 2024, 3:45:02 PMJul 5
to RochesterAreaFlyers
What time are you looking at?

James Kolynich

Jul 5, 2024, 8:37:07 PMJul 5
to RochesterAreaFlyers
Late afternoon? Would like to cut branches on the road
and mow the top. Two PM?
George Du tandem pilot from NYC wants to fly on Sunday.
Kevin LLoyd landowner says we can land in the field next to
Snell Road for the next five days.
Or we can fly and cut on Sunday.
I am flexible.

Jim Fardette

Jul 5, 2024, 8:45:38 PMJul 5
to RochesterAreaFlyers
So are you thinking Saturday or Sunday?  The Rochester guys are all looking at Bristol.  I doubt we will get much of a work party either day.

James Kolynich

Jul 5, 2024, 9:06:51 PMJul 5
to RochesterAreaFlyers
Then Sunday.

Jim Fardette

Jul 6, 2024, 2:49:40 PMJul 6
to RochesterAreaFlyers
I can get there about 2 PM. Does that work.

Jim Fardette

Jul 7, 2024, 8:11:50 AMJul 7
to RochesterAreaFlyers
It’s looking pretty light today.  Are you still going to Katydid?

James Kolynich

Jul 7, 2024, 10:04:17 AMJul 7
to RochesterAreaFlyers
Harris Hill about 1 to 2 PM.
Will update later.
How was Bristol?

Jim Fardette

Jul 7, 2024, 10:22:26 AMJul 7
to RochesterAreaFlyers
Bristol was OK.  Started out nice but overdeveloped and chased us away.  I can go to Harris Or somewhere else.  Let me know if you change plans, Bristol seems the best bet again today but you never know.

James Kolynich

Jul 7, 2024, 10:46:34 AMJul 7
to rochester...@googlegroups.com

Will let you know.

--
!!Want more?!! Paid members of Rochester Area Flyers and Free Spirit Hang Gliding have access to our What’s App groups for more up-to-the-minute flight coordination and discussion. Become a member today! Details of joining the What’s App conversations will be provided by the club(s) upon becoming a member.
https://www.rochesterareaflyers.com/members

***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York
You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
To post to this group, send email to:
rochester...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
rochesterareafl...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/4b58bf7d-63e9-4b37-86f2-83048d56bbdfn%40googlegroups.com.

Katrin Parsiegla

Jul 7, 2024, 10:50:16 AMJul 7
to Rochester Area Flyers
We are planning on Harris unless you change your mind. ETA 1:30 to 2pm, hoping for some easy launches, and that wonder!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CABD3%2BjC8bDUrzWLN4hCxJO20RY%2BxZ_iQTao%2BZ7Zjfpw3%2BQ9qKA%40mail.gmail.com.