HPort work party next weekend

Katrin Parsiegla

May 23, 2022, 6:43:28 PM5/23/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
Hport work party May 28 & 29, weather permitting.  We will be there starting at 10am. We will bring the DR.  If there is still work to be done, we will repeat the following weekend.

Cheers,
Katrin.

Katrin Parsiegla

May 27, 2022, 7:54:11 AM5/27/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
Work party is postponed until next Sunday.  Anyone up for Bristol this Sunday?

David Oddy

May 27, 2022, 7:59:11 AM5/27/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
I'll be there!!  What time to meet?  I also need to join the club still for the year.

--
***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CAPRzCpJNnKw1JJa_Rvb6xNhB4%2BoegsywL8x%3DfMzjHFP%3DO_AhAA%40mail.gmail.com.

Robert Skinner

May 27, 2022, 8:36:09 AM5/27/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
Im up for Bristol on Sunday ...
11a at the Bristol Mountain Ski parking lot ?

Rob

--
***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CAPRzCpJNnKw1JJa_Rvb6xNhB4%2BoegsywL8x%3DfMzjHFP%3DO_AhAA%40mail.gmail.com.

--

Rob

David Oddy

May 27, 2022, 8:53:26 AM5/27/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
Works for me!  I'll sign up and pay the membership before then.  If anyone needs PG ratings tasks observed while I'm here, let me know and we can try to work it in.

William Selent

May 27, 2022, 9:14:56 AM5/27/22
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
I'm hoping to come in for Sunday and Monday if things keep looking good.

Tim DuBois

May 27, 2022, 9:43:09 AM5/27/22
to Rochester Area Flyers Google Group
RE: Bristol
I should have the launch cleaned up this weekend. I've been cleaning up the walking trail as I walk in the morning with the dogs.
I'm also having a guy look at using a dozer to even out the driveway to the top this weekend. Hopefully I can get that done in the next week or so.
I would love to fly this weekend, but I'm not sure I will unless I can get a few practice landings in at Padgham first.

Tim DuBois
Dunedin, FL / Naples, NY
Mobile: +9048030142
timothy...@gmail.com

Robert Slebodnik

May 27, 2022, 10:44:53 AM5/27/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
I can be there. Let's confirm a meeting time as we get closer.