Bristol, Saturday, July 6 and Sunday, July 7

Robert Slebodnik

Jul 5, 2024, 12:59:35 PMJul 5
to Rochester Area Flyers, Upstate NY Free Flyers
Bristol conditions could be good on Saturday with winds out of the West at 8-10 mph, gusting to the low to high teens. There may be showers at times, so we'll have to see how the weather is as we get closer to Saturday.

Sunday, that originally looked good at Harris, now instead looks very good at Bristol with winds W-WSW at 6-8 mph , gusting 8-14 mph.

Who is interested in possibly Saturday, and on Sunday at Bristol?

Katrin Parsiegla

Jul 5, 2024, 3:02:58 PMJul 5
to Rochester Area Flyers
Am interested 👀

--
!!Want more?!! Paid members of Rochester Area Flyers and Free Spirit Hang Gliding have access to our What’s App groups for more up-to-the-minute flight coordination and discussion. Become a member today! Details of joining the What’s App conversations will be provided by the club(s) upon becoming a member.
https://www.rochesterareaflyers.com/members

***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York
You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
To post to this group, send email to:
rochester...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
rochesterareafl...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CAFGRrqp1qTXbOSeCRvoS10QXfZzYAL7NiLj9vGx4_Sz1pFVDCw%40mail.gmail.com.

Jim Fardette

Jul 5, 2024, 3:46:24 PMJul 5
to RochesterAreaFlyers
What time are you thinking?

Robert Slebodnik

Jul 5, 2024, 3:52:06 PMJul 5
to Rochester Area Flyers
Meeting time on Saturday really depends on if and when rain could be in the area. We'll have a better idea about that on Saturday morning.

For Sunday,  I'd suggest meeting in the Bristol LZ at 11 am or noon, but it will depend on what others want to do.

Robert Slebodnik

Jul 6, 2024, 7:57:15 AMJul 6
to rochester...@googlegroups.com

It looks good to me at Bristol today. (Please check the forecast for yourself. ) What time would folks like to meet in the Bristol LZ?

Jim Fardette

Jul 6, 2024, 8:43:45 AMJul 6
to RochesterAreaFlyers
I can get there around 11.

Robert Slebodnik

Jul 6, 2024, 9:18:48 AMJul 6
to rochester...@googlegroups.com

in the Bristol LZ at 11 am. Jim F, Karl and Katrin,  a guest pilot, and I will beMeeting there. Anyone else?

Robert Slebodnik

Jul 6, 2024, 9:20:23 AMJul 6
to Rochester Area Flyers
That should say, "Meeting in the Bristol LZ at 11am....