REMINDER: Zoom Meeting with Tom Ceunen from Capital Hang Gliding and Paragliding Association

Robert Slebodnik

Feb 26, 2023, 1:25:03 PM2/26/23
to William Selent, Robert Skinner, Rick Brown, chris toomey, Jim Black, James Fardette, skys...@gmail.com, Randy Weiss, louisvas...@yahoo.com, Eric Kriner, Wings-Aron Lantz, Rochester Area Flyers, tom ceunen
RAF Members:
REMINDER CONCERNING ZOOM MEETING ON MONDAY, FEB.  27 AT 9:00 PM (EST).
As you may know, twelve RAF pilots are planning a trip to Woodstock, Virginia from March 25- April 1, 2023.  We have been having Zoom Meetings concerning this trip and I have only been sending meeting announcements to those that had expressed an interest in the trip.  However, on Monday, February 27, 2023, at 9:00 pm Tom Ceunen, Flight Director of CHGPA, will be joining us for a Zoom meeting to help us learn more about the area, club protocols, and any questions that we may have as we prepare for this trip.

I wanted to make the general membership of the club aware of this Zoom meeting in case anyone that has not expressed interest in the trip to date might be interested in learning more about flying at Woodstock which features a 16-mile ridge for soaring hang gliders and paragliders in the beautiful Shenandoah National Park.

If you are interested in receiving the emails and meetings concerning this trip, please let me know and I  will include you on the list.

Here is the link to the meeting:

Robert Slebodnik is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic:  Zoom Meeting with Tom Ceunen on Flying in the Woodstock Area
Time: Monday, Feb 27, 2023, 09:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us05web.zoom.us/j/3660533896?pwd=c241eUMrc2xyN3ZIUmJGQjkxc01Cdz09

Meeting ID: 366 053 3896
Passcode: 912351

I only have the Basic version of Zoom.  With this, there is a 40-minute time limit for a meeting.  If we go over the 40-minute time limit and the meeting times out, users may restart the meeting after waiting 1 minute by just clicking on the same meeting link.  (Back-to-back meetings just can’t overlap.

Best wishes,

Bob Slebodnik