Flight Report, Bristol, Feb. 14, 2023

Robert Slebodnik

Feb 14, 2023, 4:23:14 PM2/14/23
to Rochester Area Flyers
It was a beautiful,  sunny, warm day at Bristol with a bright blue sky with wind out of the west.

Rob and I each had a 10 minute flight. We both commented that our PG wings were doing a lot of rocking from side to side during our flights.

Due to other commitments,  we didn't have time to launch again,  but it was great to have such a beautiful day in mid-February. The skiers at Bristol seemed interested as we made S turns near the base of Bristol Mountain.

Steve Lynch

Feb 15, 2023, 8:23:14 AM2/15/23
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Good on you for getting out and up even if for 10 min!

Steve Lynch

--
***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

***Bristol Mtn Weather & Webcam***
- https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KNYNAPLE32
- https://www.bristolmountain.com/webcam/

You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
To post to this group, send email to:
rochester...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
rochesterareafl...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CAFGRrqqL%2ByUt6gQe-2aW5C3VU-7Lf%3D-UMm7S4QnbiMRX6919Kw%40mail.gmail.com.