Flying this weekend

Katrin Parsiegla

May 20, 2022, 5:46:36 PM5/20/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
Oleg, Saadi and Jorn from Canada are planning to fly Dansville tomorrow and HPort on Monday.  Karl and I will be at the Harris Hill work party tomorrow.  Come on out!

Jim Black

May 22, 2022, 10:30:09 PM5/22/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
Anyone flying tomorrow (Monday)?

It looks like it might favor Indian Cliffs with some N-NNE in the forecast.

JK also posted that it looks flyable if cloudy.

I will watch for postings...

Jim Black

--
***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CAPRzCpL6niZZuOgyTs59cjDf8Pd2AerwWAtDmOaS_3zMGRnJ7g%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Dr. Jim Black
He/Him/His

Wings-Aron Lantz

May 22, 2022, 10:33:43 PM5/22/22
to RAF
Hey Jim,
If you are up for a road trip...we are flying the Sac in Sacramento PA.

Aron

email sign off-
Want more flying opportunities?
see www.soaringroadtrip.com for more regional flying days. Try the tools.  Built by pilots for pilots!  Thanks, Aron

Jim Black

May 23, 2022, 12:00:20 AM5/23/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
Thanks Aron!

I was hoping for less of a road trip.

Hey Canadians... are you flying tomorrow?

Thanks!
Jim

Robert Skinner

May 23, 2022, 7:41:45 AM5/23/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
I've got an all day dental appt today ...

Rob

--

Rob

Robert Slebodnik

May 23, 2022, 7:44:42 AM5/23/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
Jim,
Thanks for posting. I'm still in packing and moving mode, but that should be coming to an end soon. I look forward to flying with you soon.

matthew calladine

May 23, 2022, 8:42:50 AM5/23/22
to RochesterAreaFlyers
anyone coming from rochester to the cliffs tonight, that could pick up a harness from joe guinta for me?  thanks!

Robert Slebodnik

May 23, 2022, 9:25:04 AM5/23/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
Matt,
I can't make it to the cliffs tonight,  but if no one can pick up your harness from Joe, and get it to you tonight,  I can pick it up and get it to you at some point. I hope to be able to fly later this week. Let me know if you want me to pick it up. I live only about 3 miles from Joe.

matthew calladine

May 23, 2022, 2:59:51 PM5/23/22
to RochesterAreaFlyers
thanks for the offer, i have another harness i can use, is anyone thinking of flying the cliffs tonight??

James Kolynich

May 23, 2022, 3:04:57 PM5/23/22
to RochesterAreaFlyers
Will fly if anyone is interested.