You Old Timers

John OHearn

May 15, 2022, 4:16:56 PM5/15/22
to RochesterAreaFlyers
Recently stopped into see "The Farmer"  Bob Roth, now  of North Carolina. He has
not flown since leaving NY and recently sold his Atos. He has however survived
a heart attack, and has a rare form of leukemia. Bob built a big beautiful house, and
compound in rural NC,  and him and Deb are doing well. He said to tell ya'll.... Howdy
IMG_3173.jpg

dsto...@rochester.rr.com

May 16, 2022, 6:51:43 AM5/16/22
to rochester...@googlegroups.com

Hi John-

Many thanks for the update from Bob.  Sad to hear of his health issues, but sounds like he is still going strong despite them..  Hard to picture him without the Atos, but I am sure he is keeping busy with his new place in NC.

Dave S.

--
***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/b30d4e8a-3d64-4067-ad5a-2dc0371356ecn%40googlegroups.com.

Lon McClure

May 17, 2022, 10:53:01 AM5/17/22
to RochesterAreaFlyersGoogleGroup
Howdy, Bob! Looking good!

Katrin Parsiegla

May 17, 2022, 10:53:13 AM5/17/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
Good to hear from Bob. Thanks for posting.

On Sun, May 15, 2022, 4:16 PM John OHearn <skys...@gmail.com> wrote:

Moritz Wagner

May 17, 2022, 10:53:18 AM5/17/22
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the news from Bob. I always liked his words of wisdom such as: this is really important and we have to do it very quickly, so let’s go slow!
Wishing him well.
Moritz