Bristol update

Tim DuBois

May 15, 2022, 10:01:42 AM5/15/22
to Rochester Area Flyers Google Group
 Cindy (my Wife) has surgery scheduled on the 26th. She should be cleared to travel north within two weeks of that. I'm sorry to miss the site clean up parties and to leave Bristol undone until probably mid-June.Sometimes the best of plans and intentions are destroyed by life's realities. Getting old sucks.

____________________________
Tim DuBois
Dunedin, FL / Naples, NY
Mobile: +9048030142
timothy...@gmail.com

Rick Brown

May 15, 2022, 12:56:00 PM5/15/22
to RAF
The sites are the least of your worries right now, take care of Cindy and let us worry about the rest. Anything the club can do to help out at your cabin?

--
***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/CAJHRvYiHnLnxB%3DuQ5qMKkGiXBgjfxv5nKLqWxi%3DcKwDSs9GLUQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Katrin Parsiegla

May 15, 2022, 6:58:38 PM5/15/22
to Rochester Area Flyers
Hope all goes well. Best wishes,
Katrin & Karl

Tim DuBois

May 23, 2022, 9:22:38 AM5/23/22
to RochesterAreaFlyers
FYI - Things didn't go as planned in FL with Cindy's neurosurgeon. We asked for a scan ahead of the surgery to ensure that it was still necessary and he refused, so we cancelled and drove up to ROC over the weekend. We'll be monitoring and finding a doc up here instead.

I'll be checking out the Bristol launch to see what needs to be done and will schedule something as required.

@Tim White - I'm ok for training assist on Thursdays now if you still need me.